Moody your a little devil

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by mccastle, Nov 19, 2008.

1. mccastle

mccastle Member

If Regan Smith's were to have a 2 car race team Moody suggested the name to be....Beer and Condoms. Are you kidding me :2funny:

2. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

It would be the "why don't we get drunk and s@#$w" race team.:eek:

3. I missed this!!! What happened?

4. mccastle

mccastle Member

Moody was doing his weekly talk with Regan and they were joking around if he were to ever start a team those were his suggestions for names.

5. Les2

Les2 Member

I'm just curious as to how Regan Smith won rookie of the year when David Reagan seemed to run alot better and I seen him in more interviews?

6. mccastle

mccastle Member

This was David's 2nd year in Cup series. I assume he ran for ROTY last year. Juan Pablo won last year. This was Regan's first year in Cup.

7. Les2

Les2 Member

Did he run a full season last year??..I can't remember.

If so sorry I thought he was in the running also.

8. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

9. mccastle

mccastle Member

Yes he did run a full season and came in 23 in points. I did not realize he is only 22.

10. Les2

Les2 Member

The only thing I remember about him last year was the Tony comment(dart without feathers) at Martinsville i think?

11. mccastle

mccastle Member

You are correct. Tony recently said that he would vote David the most improved driver of the year.

12. Sirius01_8

Sirius01_8 Member

The dart without feathers comment was in '06 when David Ragan was running a part time schedult to take over the 6, he was running the 06 Sharp Aquos car at martinsville when he was the cause of caution about 6 or 8 times. It was last year after the August Bristol race when the track had the auction to ride around the track with a top driver and David outbid everyone to ride with Tony to get to be able to talk to him and it was after that race or the Richomnd fall race when Ragan ran 3rd and would have won if it wasn't for the lack of laps left, but anyway, that Tony made his "Most Improved Driver" comment.

Sorry had to clear that up.

13. mccastle

mccastle Member

Well there you go. Thanks for the correction. :)