Mom/Dad of the Year Awards

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
There are too many of these stories for it not to have it's own thread. I've posted 2 this week and 98 just posted one.

1590662772704.png

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Quick round up:

Mom of the year right here:

Need an alibi? Go back to old faithful: random non-existent black guy robbers.

Miami-Dade police department says the mother first claimed she was ambushed by two black men who demanded drugs and took her cellphone, tablet and son, before fleeing Thursday night, prompting an Amber Alert in the area south of Miami.

Warning for those of you with a weak stomach: The way this man murdered his 14-year-old daughter is very gruesome. Romina Ashrafi's murder is being called an "honor killing." Yeah, apparently certain marriages in Iran are not honorable but killing one's child is. !این کاملا دیوانه است

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
So...this is an actual, real life insane person:

In the days before JJ is last seen, a friend and her boyfriend come to stay with Vallow. The friend recounts for authorities that Vallow said JJ was a zombie.
Zombies have dark spirits and a person is in limbo until the body dies, the friend says Vallow told her, according to the affidavit. The friend also tells police that Vallow said she and Daybell are in a church that was to lead the "144,000" mentioned in the Bible's Book of Revelation.
"They also stated their mission was to rid the world of zombies," the document records.

glad to see authorities figured all this out. finally. it was a weird and sad story where innocents were murdered. this lady and that dude need to fry.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This fine young lady didn't waste any time in her attempt to be mother of the year:

As I keep saying in these cases, these parents are morons. She will be in prison for years now and the whole thing could have been easily avoided.

North Carolina has a safe surrender law that allows a parent to legally turn over a newborn to a law enforcement officer, a health care provider, a social services worker or a paramedic within a week, no questions asked.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Better to have the government shell out $400,000 or so to raise the kid.

What are you trying to say? That abortions should be government should be provided under medicaid?

And once again, if you're the type of person who has so little forethought you dump your newborn in a trashcan to get rid of the problem, I seriously doubt you're the type of person who will take the time to sign up for government programs.