Memebag buy a ... Miata?

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Mrs. Bag and I had the talk last night. I'm going to replace my practical Scion xB that carries 5 people and a bunch of groceries with an impractical Miata that carries 2 people and barely has room for its own spare tire. She will continue to drive a practical xB, because hey, someone has to.

I'm going to look at them tomorrow.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Miata's are ...

Cool :cool:
No, Miata's are girly. Even Mrs Bag is too manly to drive a Miata, though Scion xb's aren't really a car most straight dudes would drive either. Meme, be prepared to be hit on by a lot of guys driving around with the top down.:jj: If you really want a convertible may I recommend a Mustang, Camaro, or Corvette?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
No, Miata's are girly. Even Mrs Bag is too manly to drive a Miata, though Scion xb's aren't really a car most straight dudes would drive either. Meme, be prepared to be hit on by a lot of guys driving around with the top down.:jj: If you really want a convertible may I recommend a Mustang, Camaro, or Corvette?
He might get a hardtop :idunno:

I'd rather get a Beetle Convertible, myself :)

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Mrs. Bag and I had the talk last night. I'm going to replace my practical Scion xB that carries 5 people and a bunch of groceries with an impractical Miata that carries 2 people and barely has room for its own spare tire. She will continue to drive a practical xB, because hey, someone has to.

I'm just playing with ya. If you want one, get it, and enjoy!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

You just love these threads.

Thank you, and well done.
:bigthumbup:

Jimr

Apr 12, 2013
I used to have an employee drive one of those. He was an odd character. Very quiet and unassuming but you could tell something wasn't quite right with him. Driving a Miata was just the icing on the cake. He just retired about 5 months ago.