mariann from brooklyn live tonight, howard 101

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by MfBrooklyn, Dec 15, 2008.

1. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

join me and my friends, plus special guset jim florentine, live for mariann from brooklyns christmas party at 7 p.m. howard 101, and yes i just shocked howard..

2. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

How did Howard not know about your show tonight? Regardless, I'll be sure to tune in. :)

3. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I will catch it for sure. Maybe David Letterman will call in. I'm still trying to get a hold of him ;)

4. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

this is a strange sounding show. i'll probably catch the highlights on tuesday's stern show.

5. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

you'll have my ears tuned into you tonight, mariann.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

I'll make sure I miss it. Thanks!

:twitch:

7. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

8. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

So this is the only pre-promotion for this show. With Jim Florentine as the special quest, should be good.

9. johninbricknj

johninbricknj Member

Because Howard's not the BOSS, He said so himself.:rofl:
    Good luck Mariann:clap:

10. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

and no suprise, that show was god awful.

11. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Sorry Mariann, anything with douchebag AA and that criminal HPE is unlistenable. Better luck next time.

12. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

:note: ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IS HOWARD IN MY LIFE..... :note:

13. Die_LaMattres

Die_LaMattres Active Member

Another top notch quality program. This is just what I envisioned when The King of all Bullshit announced (pre-Sirius) that all the top jocks would be begging for a spot on his sacred channels.

What's even more pathetic is when Howard revealed the only reason this show even came about is that Sour Shoes canceled.

Sour Shoes - Despite being in his 40s, holding down a babysitting job, and living with his parents, still had enough sense not to add Sirius Host to his resume of failures. Hahahahaha.....

14. Forevernever

Forevernever Active Member

Sour did call in. He used a child's voice. It was perhaps the creepiest thing I've ever heard. I can't believe he's allowed around children.

15. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Bitterness is so becoming. I think I'll suck on a lemon and go brighten someone's day. :icon_evil:

16. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

sadly I must agree...these 'specialty shows' are sucking moose cock

17. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

yeah. I haven't listened to any of the specialty shows in a long time. The Joke Hunt can be good, but it's not "Appointment Radio" for me so I don't hear it very often.

Sorry Mariann, but I didn't hear the show today. I did enjoy the Thanksgiving special on HTV though. It was interesting to see you acting motherly towards some of the wack pack.

18. Wayne Edwards

Wayne Edwards Active Member

[​IMG]

19. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: i have to agree. there is no other programming on the channels worth listening to besides the regular show and TWUS.