Lynn Samuels Offensive

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by kc1ih, Oct 20, 2008.

1. zepped

zepped Member

And Lynn doesn't spout the party line which I appreciate in a credible talk show host.

2. Credible???

I wish she'd stay on "vacation" - the show is always better when she's gone...
    Let's hope that someday she finally gets her "dream lover" Michael (Weiner)
    Savage to notice her...She may have to keep working on her "new look"...

[​IMG]

3. zepped

zepped Member

You've been posting this picture since this chick was your girlfriend 80 years ago. At least update your material.

4. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

She's still annoying and not all that informed.

5. As they say in the old country, "Tsao ni ma!"

6. ctkatz

ctkatz Member

there's being credible and there is not being liberal on the liberal station. samuels was not for obama during the campaign. i know that much. neither was alex bennett. throw in mark thompson and all of sirius's in house "left" hosts are about as liberal as the DLC. i say dump them all and bring in real liberals like the young turks, sam sedar, and more stephanie miller, thom hartmann and randi rhodes.

this is not whether or not lynn samuels should have a job. this is whether or not lynn samuels should have a show on sirius left. for my money, i say no. if i wanted a shrill annoying woman on the radio, i would rather it be randi rhodes. at least i know she's liberal.

7. zepped

zepped Member

I'm just tired of hearing both sides read the daily political talking points and completely agree with them every day. Why bother listening when all they say is what you want to hear?

I like dissenting views and appreciate when hosts question something rather than accept it for face value.

8. almaniac27

almaniac27 Member

Then Indie Talk (now POTUS) or NPR is for you. I like those stations but sometimes I like to hear some straight up liberal talk. Sirius Patriot hosts are solidly conservative, Sirius even poached Andrew Wilkow from WGY when he was having success doing his show there and filling in for Sean Hannity. Lynn Samuels on Sirius Left is like giving a Michigan fan a show on a Columbus sports station. Maybe not that bad. I barely listen to Sirius Left anymore now that I have a Wifi radio. I can get a bunch of Air America affiliates and the Young Turks.

9. ctkatz

ctkatz Member

in-house sirius left hosts are as wishy washy as congressional democrats.

10. blisslyke

blisslyke New Member

I am so happy to have found this thread

I've subscribed to Sirius since May 2007, and I just started listening to Left during the election stuff earlier. I found that Left was a great source for me and brought me laughs and woke my brain up. But lately I have gotten to where I don't like Lynn Samuels.

I used to like her a lot but her Obama rants kind of made me sad. Then 3 weeks ago- she started saying that his g-ma's death was "sketchy" and how she went from having a hip problem to cancer. She then said something about his grandmother not even being dead!
    This is the kind of stuff I expect to hear from Bill O'Reilly which didn't make me happy.

It's okay to think that to yourself but I feel like Obama should have been respected in that sense. She seems like she has no heart. I used to find her f-bombs endearing and amusing, but I don't know anymore. I turn into some awful 80's music while she's on and rock out.

I see a lot of you hate her & Alex Bennett. But I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALEX BENNET and adore his time on the air. Alex is almost becoming a hero to me because it's hard to find other outspoken atheists and such. Plus I love his prostate stories and his tripe recipes... :eek:

Anyways, I just wanted to share in that. Hope you guys are all well!!! Thanks for letting me rant.

11. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

I dig Lynn, is she anywhere on XM?

12. zepped

zepped Member

no...

13. Mrwirez

Mrwirez Member

If people offend you, why do you listen?? I can never figure that out.

14. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

I hear ya':bigthumbup: I guess I'll listen to a Klan rally then complain about how offended I am.

15. kc1ih

kc1ih Member

Yea, but if you tune into a show that's supposed to be something else, and it turns out to be a clan rally, then you should be offended. That's what happened here.