Loving The New One Plus One

Discussion in 'Android' started by mrpacs, Jul 28, 2014.

1. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    Ehilbert1, semipenguin and Aaron like this.
  2. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

That's a nice phone. I'd get one at that price if it's still at that price come late October :)

3. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

That is a nice phone and for the price. Wow!

4. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

That is a great price for that phone, especially with CM preloaded.

I am waiting on the Note 4 announcement on September 3rd to see what it will look like.

My Sprint Note 2 with 4.3 Touchwiz Bloatification is getting long in the tooth, but I dont really need to buy a new phone at this moment. That is, unless I switch from Sprint to T-Mobile, which I am planning on doing.

Ehilbert1 and semipenguin like this.
  5. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Fraaaaaack. I drop my phone about once a day. No way I'd pay $350 for anything I abuse so frequently. I was at an Orioles game this summer. My brother-in-law had his iPhone in his front pocket and sat down. The screen spiderwebbed. Really? Screw that. Too much cash for something that breaks too easily, and is basically a time suck anyway. Read a book. /rant

semipenguin likes this.
  6. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Two Words :)

Insurance :oops:

(Apple Care for your friend) ...

7. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

You really drop your phone every day? $350 is a low price, in my opinion for this phone with these spec's - UNLOCKED. I'll never use another AT&T upgrade....Never. I cherish my $15/line/month rate and I'd lose that if I burn an upgrade. That and I'd have to use the AT&T Next BS Plan. It's less expensive for me to pay full price for phones and keep my sweet plan.

8. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

I drop my phone all the time. I throw it on my desk, in the car, wherever. It receives the same abuse as my wallet and keys.