Lot of random XM/Sirius Radios and Equipment

Discussion in 'DRC Hardware Exchange' started by Grüpsaar, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Okay, so I am selling some stuff I don't need/use anymore since my new Lynx has pretty much everything covered. I'm starting off with a few items:

XM Radios:
    Xpress Radios, I have 3, One does not power up, just flickers a bit when plugged in. The other two work fine, and one has a sub through November. I also have 2 car docks for it, but no cigerette plugin. Also, I would sell a boombox with one or both of these radios. Boombox includes power adapter, XM home antennea, remote.

Make an offer on any of these items or bundle together.

Also, on the Sirius Side, I have...
    My SL10, great cosmetic condition, works perfect, great battery. Antenna headphones, USB cable charger, and wall charger. This radio is currently active. I think It's active through October.

I am also thinking of parting with my beloved SL2, and soloist. I am not so sure on this yet, but if someone makes a good offer, I might let it go. Direct message me on here or reply and let me know. I wanted to let ya'll in on the deals first.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  2. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I also have 2 remotes of the xpress and car dock, and 2 casette adapaters.

3. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Casette adapter?? :rofl:

4. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Probably for people like me who have a '96 with a stock radio (with a cassette player, a rarity I concede!)

5. voliconjoe

voliconjoe Well-Known Member

What's the deal with the SL2? Does it get Carlin's Corner?

6. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

That XM Compact Sound System and the Soloist are fairly desired. Good stuff. I love my XM Compact Sound System.

7. voliconjoe

voliconjoe Well-Known Member

Does the SL2 get the updated internet channels?

8. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

The sl2 gets the 2.0 channels. via internet radio, yes. Not on the sats tho.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

This looks like the TSS outlet store! :thumbsup:

I got the Mrs an adapter for her 2003 PT cruiser. it doesn't get used very often, but it's a much better option than upgrading her stereo. If she want's to listen to something other than FM, she'll just throw in a CD. It's pretty rare for her to use her Zune, or for her to be driving us somewhere that I'd get satellite withdrawal.

10. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I love the XM sound system, but I don't really need another radio in the house, and the girlfriend is getting annoyed with my radio collecting, hah. I would use this in the bathroom or kitchen but I think she might get mad at me for setting up yet another radio in the house. Plus, it doesn't get Howard, so there goes most of my listening when I'm doing dishes.

11. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

The remote you have, does it work with the Edge? (If it works with the Lynx I'm sure it works with the edge)

12. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I havent tried any of my remotes with the lynx actually. I'll give t a shot and let you know.

13. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

cool let me know. I would be down for it if it does.

14. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Sorry, forgot to post an update. Yes, the remote works with my lynx, however, since discovering this, I might keep it for myself. :p

I did recently get a xmp3i, and I might have an extra remote for it, and it is almost the same as the one for the sound system.

Also, if anyone would like a brand new XMP3i, let me know. I would like to use it, but currently have no place for it. if I get a decent offer on it, I will let it go. I got it via ebay. everything is brand new, accessories still in packaging.

15. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

let me know what you want for the SL2

16. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

SL2 no longer available. I have an SL10 in perfect condition, as well as the XMP3i brand new (refurb from xm) and 2 xpress radios.

I was selling my SL2, but after consideration, I decided to keep it. It is loaded to the brim with recorded content and hasn't given me any real trouble in 3 or so years (knock on wood). I was going to replace it with the xmp3i, but...I like my sl2 better. I like the wifi option.

17. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

SL2 no longer available. I have an SL10 in perfect condition, as well as the XMP3i brand new (refurb from xm) and 2 xpress radios.

I was selling my SL2, but after consideration, I decided to keep it. It is loaded to the brim with recorded content and hasn't given me any real trouble in 3 or so years (knock on wood). I was going to replace it with the xmp3i, but...I like my sl2 better. I like the wifi option.

18. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Bump.

Looking to sell off my XMP3i. Will accept offers, it includes a home dock, antenna, remote, etc. In brand new condition, never taken out of the dock. Looking for about 75 bucks for this. Offers welcome. Also, I can throw in the SL10 and xpress radios as a bundle if you'd like. the SL10 is active through febuary