Looking for a cheap Stiletto 100 car dock.

Discussion in 'DRC Hardware Exchange' started by snakester, Oct 29, 2008.

1. snakester

snakester Member

Anyone got a S100 car dock laying around that they don't need? I don't need the plug or the antenna just the dock. I've got an XM home antenna (also works with Sirius) that I have laying around I'd be willing to trade for it, or I'd be willing to part with 10 bucks plus shipping. Looking to trim my Sirius subs a little bit, and putting the Stiletto in my car will let me go from two subs to one.

2. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Ebay? Craigslist?

3. snakester

snakester Member

Figured I'd try here first. If i can't find one I'll probably just buy one off of TSS radio. I already checked ebay and they're going for almost $70 bucks:eek:

4. MM

MM Administrator

Call TSS. Maybe they have some. Do you need everything or just the dock?

5. snakester

snakester Member

Just the dock. I have an existing radio that I'm thinking of cancelling (stratus, great radio but I'm finding I cant live without gamezone because of the way sirius does their sports) and it has the same 5V power supply and antenna. TSS wants $22.99 plus shipping for the dock alone, and for that price i might as well just keep the other radio active.

6. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

I always tend to email TSS before purchasing. They've hooked me up a few times for less than the advertised amount. Never hurts to ask.