Lithium's All Over the Place

Discussion in 'Decades, Pop, Rock' started by hornet130, Nov 13, 2008.

1. hornet130

hornet130 New Member

As I type this, Coldplay "Talk" is playing on Lithium. I realize that Lucy billed itself as being "Alternative Hits" so this song made sense there... but Lithium is supposedly 90's Rock, so this song is about 7 years too late.

I'm starting to wonder if Lithium is playing Lucy's library. One example is Better than Ezra's "King of New Orleans." I had sent requests for Lithium to play this song a few times with no response, however I had heard it in Lucy's rotation. Sure enough, it was played on Lithium today for the first time (possibly first time ever on SIRIUS). Personally I was sick of the grunge-heavy playlist so this is a welcome change for me.

Anybody else able to figure out where Lithium is headed? There seems to be a lot of complaining targeting this change over at the XM fansite so maybe I'm off base with this observation.

2. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

The first day seemed like same old Lithium to me, but listening right now, there seems to be a noticeable change in some of the songs in the playlist. Still seems pretty Sirius oriented, but some Lucy influence. Maybe they are adding the XM songs into the list slowly, as they get feedback.

3. styckx

styckx Member

This makes me happy. Lithium is awful in it's Sirius incarnation.