LifeLock 400 Thoughts / Predictions

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Let's get Kyle and team not to choke once the chase starts first and then see what happens...

You gosh darn Kyle haters! :p (But....true.... ;) )

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Like I have said before I do not hate Kyle, I don't hate anyone hate is a very strong word I do not like to use. I know Kyle can race anyone who doesn't must be blind but what I do not like is his attitude, nothing wrong with everyone having different opinions, just imagine what this world would be like if everyone thought the same on everything...lol

But yeah I think once they can get in the chase and not choke they stand just as good of a shot at it as the rest do..

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
just imagine what this world would be like if everyone thought the same on everything...

If ya'll would think like me then I see nothing wrong with it. :rolleyes:

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I honestly dont see what is so great about the truck series anymore. At Mighigan the 5th place truck finished 19 seconds behind the winner. There are only 24 teams who ever plan on running the whole race. The truck series is in shambles. It costs too much, Nascar and the tracks dont pay worth a flip, and quite honestly I dont see how it can survive without an influx of cash and sponsers.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I honestly dont see what is so great about the truck series anymore. At Mighigan the 5th place truck finished 19 seconds behind the winner. There are only 24 teams who ever plan on running the whole race. The truck series is in shambles. It costs too much, Nascar and the tracks dont pay worth a flip, and quite honestly I dont see how it can survive without an influx of cash and sponsers.
It needs cash badly your right. The defending champ without a ride? That shouldn't happen!
We were discussing this in another thread but I'm to lazy to look for it.
As for this weekend, I missed the race but Michigan is usually a somewhat boring track no matter whats running on it.

For the most part the points races are tighter (without a chase :bigahh:) and the racing is usually tighter. Granted thats not always the case but for the most part the racing is as exciting if not more exciting than Cup.
I also think the trucks should get off the big 2 mile + race tracks. Get back to mainly short tracks and the odd mile and a half. Hell why not throw a road course in there like when the series debuted?

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Get back to mainly short tracks

That's what I said in another thread. Get the trucks off these big tracks. It's bad enough that cup cars go to Auto Club.