LifeLock 400 Thoughts / Predictions

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
YEEHAWW !!!!! Way to go Old Man...good show 24 team...great race !!!:cool::churn::bigthumbup:

Well...top off the reefer tank and finish the last 124 miles to my a.m delivery. Have a GREAT week all.:Smiley_wink:

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Great win for Mark and 2nd to Jeff, I feel bad for Jimmie so close to getting his first win here too... But with that being said big thanks to him for giving all his fan an interview still..lol

Man awesome for Mark, that 5 team was not goo in the beginning of this season and look at them now 3 wins and more to come I am betting on....

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
Great win for Mark and 2nd to Jeff, I feel bad for Jimmie so close to getting his first win here too... But with that being said big thanks to him for giving all his fan an interview still..lol

Man awesome for Mark, that 5 team was not goo in the beginning of this season and look at them now 3 wins and more to come I am betting on....

So so close but my boy runs out of gas. Congrats to Martin.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Congrats to Mark! If it wouldn't have been for that final run and teams running out of fuel, there sure wouldn't have been much to talk about on this race.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
That was the first time I watched this race in YEARS. And thought the whole thing was a big bore until JJ ran out of gas. That was the only excitement that got me and the boy to jump up and shout. (we knew the biff wasn't going to hold on to the lead)

It was nice to have TNT instead of FOX but I won't be watching Michigan again anytime soon.

Raceimages

Nov 17, 2008
Fairfield, CA
www.raceimages.net
I find it funny that all you hear from the fans is how boring the racing is at Michigan, yet almost every driver talks about it being one of their favorite tracks to race at. I always have loved going to Michigan, great side by stuff all day long

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
almost every driver talks about it being one of their favorite tracks to race at.

They say the same about Auto Club too. Because it's easy for them, I guess. A great ride-around points day. Yawn.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I find it funny that all you hear from the fans is how boring the racing is at Michigan, yet almost every driver talks about it being one of their favorite tracks to race at. I always have loved going to Michigan, great side by stuff all day long

If you're there, yes. On TV, no. The only exciting thing that I saw in that race was the last ten or so laps.

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
Great for Mark, congrats to Jeff for #2, and as for Jimmie & the Biff... HA HA!:nana:

That was the first time I watched this race in YEARS. And thought the whole thing was a big bore until JJ ran out of gas. That was the only excitement that got me and the boy to jump up and shout. (we knew the biff wasn't going to hold on to the lead)

It was nice to have TNT instead of FOX but I won't be watching Michigan again anytime soon.

You 2 Jimmie haters :nana:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
If he wins the championship yet again, I'm dropping the sport, so... Down with Jimmie!

I'm switiching to just watching trucks full time for at least a season if that happens. I'm not saying down with Jimmie though, because if he wins it he earned it. I'm just tired of seeing it every year.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
When Toyota won lots of races lots of people raised a stink about it and nascar did the big dyno tests and all.

But when it's chevy/Hendrick it's just a great season for racin'.

Anywho...there's no doubt the 48 team are VERY smart about their business and I'm constantly amazed that the other teams don't seem to pick up on it.

I'd LOVE to see Tony or Mark win it all this year....even though they are Hendrick/chevy. If not them then Kyle. :D

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I'm switiching to just watching trucks full time for at least a season if that happens. I'm not saying down with Jimmie though, because if he wins it he earned it. I'm just tired of seeing it every year.

:bigthumbup: