Let's talk uppity liquor

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Fine! ! ! !

OK, fine.

So I was at this fund raiser last night. They didn't have Grey Goose, only Kettle One vodka for my dirty martini fix. So I had one of those, but for the second round, I noticed that they had Bombay Sapphire so I thought I'd give it a try rather than buy a bottle for the house. It wasn't too bad! So I went back for a couple more. Prolly won't buy a bottle for the house, but I know I don't need to fear the Bombay we cross paths again.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I used to be a Tangueray man but have switched to the Bombay Saphire. I really like it. I don't drink liquor too often but since Gin is my drink when I do, Bombay saphire is my number one gin. I just wish it had a less gay sounding name.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Can someone translate this post?
I really don't drink, but I have gone to a liquor store and I bought all these spirits at once and tried them little by little with soda and other drinks.

Absolut - Raspberi
Bacardi Gold
Captain Morgan
Crown Royal
Gray Goose
Jack Daniels
Jose Cuervo
Seagrams
Smirnoff
Smirnoff Raspberry
Southern Comfort
Skyy
Skyy Infusions - Raspberry
Red Stage

haven't tried Jagermeister yet

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I really don't drink, but I have gone to a liquor store and I bought all these spirits at once and tried them little by little with soda and other drinks.

Absolut - Raspberi
Bacardi Gold
Captain Morgan
Crown Royal
Gray Goose
Jack Daniels
Jose Cuervo
Seagrams
Smirnoff
Smirnoff Raspberry
Southern Comfort
Skyy
Skyy Infusions - Raspberry
Red Stage

haven't tried Jagermeister yet
You dropped like $300 at one time on liquor (plus tax), and you've never had Jagermeister?

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
You dropped like $300 at one time on liquor (plus tax), and you've never had Jagermeister?
No those small alcohol spirits that cost like $5 bucks a bottle, I spend about somewhere between $30-40 bucks. I would never pay $300 at one time, I still haven't touch my Jagermeister yet. It sits in my cabinet ready to be put on the rocks.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Do most people do Jager on the rocks? I think you just put back a shot usually.
When I get Jager, I usually keep it in the freezer, and pour them in shots.

I'm not really much of a drinker, but I like a good Blueberry vodka now and then (Stoli, Absolut)