Kurt Busch = Fine "whine"

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by TVsMike, Oct 20, 2008.

1. TVsMike

TVsMike New Member

Seriously.

If you guys haven't heard the audio from Kurt Busch talking to Walt Czarnecki (a Penske exec) on the radio, you should. I think it really says a lot about him a person. I understand it was a very long day for him with the multiple tire problems, but PLEASE. You get paid millions, and you have a very big name sponsor in Miller Lite. Get out there and get the job done.

Makes me feel so bad for Pat Tryson.

Honestly I'm very happy to see ESPN replay that audio.

UPDATE: Here's the audio.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I haven't heard it yet. I'll have to look online for it. Although, I'm pretty sure I know how the conversation went ;)

3. rdhdtrue

rdhdtrue Member

A Busch boy whine??? Really??? I am shocked!!!:Smiley_wink:

4. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

yes he was BEGGING to get out of the car... not very professional in my opinion.

5. Wow do we need to bring the Buschies a box of tissues? WAWAWA

6. crewguy

crewguy Member

Anybody got a link to the audio?

7. rdhdtrue

rdhdtrue Member

I would love to hear it.

8. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

Just caught it on TWIN (speed channel), it's not the first time I have heard feed from a driver saying the same thing (for some reason #88 comes to mind). I chalk it up to frustration, just like how Clint Bowyer told his crew chief to "not tell him to how to drive" or Smoke's comment about his pit crew losing the race for him.

9. TVsMike

TVsMike New Member

I scoured YouTube for it when I did the initial post, but came up empty. I have it from my iTunes NASCAR highlights but its protected, so I have to do some work to extract it!

10. thanks tvsmike!!!!

11. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

I can't imagine what it's like going 130 mph in a car knowing that any minute now a tire will blow yet again and slam you hard into the wall yet again. After 3 times i would be begging to get out of the car too. Heck, after 3 times of that i'd start blubbering like a 2 year old that fell off their bycycle. And the pain, can you imagine how much that must hurt? Honestly can't fault him at all for being human.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  12. TVsMike

TVsMike New Member

Finally got it

Here's the audio!

Sorry for the delay! And sorry its in QuickTime format, it was the only way I could get it to work--so if you don't have QT, Go get it!