Kristine Stone?

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by late1, Nov 12, 2008.

1. late1

late1 Member

Is Kristine Stone, formerly from classic rewind and the vault gone from sat radio?

2. Cole

Cole New Member

I hope not!

Kristine Stone is the best! The new "Deep Tracks" channel clearly does not have her in the lieup. "Deep Tracks" replaces "The Vault" on Sirius. I knew when Sirius and XM merged, something would be lost. I was against it from the start and wonder how long I will remain a subscriber. I currently have 3 receivers andwas going to add a fourth. Now, I'm not so sure. They try to act like the consumer will benefit, but this never occurs in these situations. Boo! on the merger. Boo! on the new Sirius!

3. bwaldron

bwaldron Member

Opinions can and do vary on this ... I've always felt that Deep Tracks was a better channel than the Vault.

4. edgarb

edgarb Member

So far, I have enjoyed Deep Tracks more than The Vault...

5. magneto

magneto New Member

6. UncleJJ

UncleJJ New Member

She is now on The Spectrum XM45 and Sirius 18. She's on from 12 to 6 weekdays, not sure of her weekend schedule.

7. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

I wonder what happened to Sheri Donovan formerly of rewind back a few years ago , did she get fired ?

8. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

She is off Rewind. I liked her. Its taken quite some time to get used to the new DJ Meg Griffen but I have started to like her too.