Is Howard Tv Ruining the show?

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by hank-the-dwarf, Dec 1, 2008.

1. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

2. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

We already have.

3. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Ad Nauseum

And to contribute, no, it isn't.

4. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

If this is an example of his creativity, Hank should stick to being DLM's toadie, or posting whistle smilies. WTF is next, another vacation bitch or Fridays off thread?

5. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Howard has Fridays off? :rolleyes:

6. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Yep, just ask DLM. He'll tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . . and tell you . . .

7. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Personally, I enjoy The Howard Stern Show and find it very enteraining.

8. J3ff

J3ff Member

Yes. It absolutely is.

9. johninbricknj

johninbricknj Member

What is this Howard Tv. I have Dish Network.:D

10. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Howard TV was announced on August 4, 2005. At the time it didn't have a name. Howard alternated between calling in On Demand or In Demand, he could never properly figure it out. Someone suggested that the station be called Howard TV so that he would never forget what it's called when cross promoting it on his radio program.

Howard TV's main feature is an edited look at some of the events that take place on Howard's radio program. They also showcase hour long specials on people within the large family of Howard Stern personalities. At times the crew go back in the archives and show older E! Television shows that were originally aired in edited half hour segments in their unedited and non mosaic filtered glory.

It is considered a premium channel all unto itself. You need to have cable television to access Howard TV, satellite(ironically) television does not have access to the On Demand features, that is why you cannot see the shows.

11. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

no, it's not

12. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Naw, I could see it on High Pitch Mike's face when he was asked if he was gay during the lie detector segment. I could confirm he was gay way before he actually came out. Thanks Howard TV!

13. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

Absolutely, its a radio show that spends a great deal of time promoting a television show.

Too much of what is done is done for a visual audience not an audio audience.

We then spend the next ten minutes listening to how good that 20 minute bit done for HTV will look once they get it on the air.

14. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Howard promotes himself. He always has.

Either buy Butt Bongo Fiesta or don't already! :D