Iphone 7

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
It sure does. I use it regularly.
I use the BT once and a while, but I never remember to keep my BT devices charged. I trust the wires.
That, and my wired headphones sound so much better.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Headphones are for the weak. People only use them when they don't command the air around themselves. The strong listen to music out loud, with big subs and multiple channels. Ditch the headphone jack and grab more power.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Headphones are for the weak. People only use them when they don't command the air around themselves. The strong listen to music out loud, with big subs and multiple channels. Ditch the headphone jack and grab more power.

At the gym.

Anyway, Siri is an idiot. Nearly useless. Finding me results on the web totally defeats the purpose of talking to my phone. If I could type my questions (i.e., if I weren't driving), then I wouldn't need you to look up stuff, Siri.

My wife's iPhone 5C finally broke the other day, so we upgraded at tremendous expense to the 7. I like it. It's fast and has plenty of storage. I don't miss the headphone jack...I always use the stock buds. They could connect with a clothes pin for all I care. And it does come with the adapter, which I use with my line in for my car.

Who keeps their phone in their back pocket any more? Do you make a habit of sitting on a $600-700 device? I have my phone in a pretty thin Otterbox and it fits in my front pocket just fine, although it doesn't live there. I generally take it out in the car, or put in on my desk at work.

Reactions: goreds2 and Wolf

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Well shit!

Took a trip to the Verizon store today to see about getting my 6S plus transferred to my number and wound up walking out of the store with a brand new iPhone 7 plus 256GB black model. So now I've got two new toys to play with for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
That's a big honkin' phone!

Somehow I chipped my tempered glass screen protector yesterday and had to get a new one at the ripoff strip mall Verizon store. Just $10 but still. At least it wasn't the phone screen...

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
When I got my Note 4, I was a little worried that it might be a bit too big, but I don't think I'd like a phone with a smaller screen in the future.

The 7+ is a similar size. It's comfortable to me.

Reactions: semipenguin

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Oh yeah, I bought an otterbox defender to protect the thing since it's such a huge investment. Nice phone though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HecticArt