I gotta get something started.

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by gilpdawg, Oct 12, 2008.

1. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

A great show by Ron and Fez last night doing election coverage.

I hope to catch the replay this weekend.

Good sports talk on O & A at the moment.

2. gilpdawg

gilpdawg Active Member

I'm getting sick of Ant's political talk. We get it, dude. It's funny....but not every fucking day.

3. goreds2

He will tone it down then when OBAMA is sworn in, it will start again. :p

4. I am really impressed with Opie and Anthony. Their talk on a variety of subjects is usually very spirited and they seem to be well-informed on many of today's issues. Although sometimes they may drag something out way too long, Opie usually knows when to move the show along.

5. goreds2

Two LIVE shows on tonight (12/13/08)

Bobby Kelly returns with Russ Meneve for a LIVE Show this Saturday, December 13th from 9 PM to 12 AM est on XM 202/Sirus 197.

It is right after the Special Delivery Preview Show (8pm-9pm) with Sam & Dave on Saturday.

6. TimTimSalabim

TimTimSalabim Active Member

I've had Best of XM for a couple months now. Not to bash O&A, but I just don't 'get' them (but hey we all have different tastes). However, Ron & Fez are really growing on me. So much that it's starting to frighten me...

7. goreds2

Yes, Ron & Fez is a good show also. BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYY'SSS

Noon-3pm Monday-Friday with a replay of 12:01am to 3am. Plus, various weekend replays.

8. Dan G

Dan G Member

Ron and Fez are the only reason I'm an XM subscriber.

9. goreds2

Anthony was not in this morning because he is in a poker tournament.

10. dpav02

dpav02 New Member

I liked O&A on regular radio in Pittsburgh until the station they were on went away. I just got best of xm today so I am looking forward to listening something other than stern in the morning.

But as an NHL fan, driving tonight, I was pleased to see ALL of the NHL games! I thought I would give best of xm a try and most likely cancel it before the trial is up (the customer service rep gave me a credit for one month), but something tells me it will be worth the 4 dollars extra per month, even though xm fans got get much better value with best of sirius.

11. MM

MM Administrator

That is the truth!

12. Smok44

Smok44 Member

You mean as empty as that POS show called the O&A show? Empty attracts empty.

13. gilpdawg

gilpdawg Active Member

Who asked ya? Douchebag.

:)

14. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

You are in the wrong forum! This is the kind of comments and crap that gets stuff stirred up unnecessarily. If you don't like O&A fine, but we aren't going to play these kind of games anymore.

I am going to assume you are kidding with the Douchebag comments. Name calling is not allowed on the forum and this is just more of that kind of stuff that turns the threads into these little turf wars that goes back and fourth.

15. goreds2

I think gilpdawg was kidding.

I still never get tired of the BIG A commerical promoting MYRADIOSTORE. :smug:

16. TimTimSalabim

TimTimSalabim Active Member

I'm new to the show so I don't know all the characters, but the guy on Ron and Fez the other day who was making up his own words to songs like Old Man River was hilarious.

17. gilpdawg

gilpdawg Active Member

That's why I added this little guy, :) .

18. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Unfortunately those little guys don't always work and are sometimes just a way of covering up passive aggressive behavior. The best measure is just not to do it at all. ;)

19. Smok44

Smok44 Member

Didn't know anyone had to ask me. Did they ask you? I don't think they asked anyone anything, I see everyone commenting, no asking.
    ooooooops oh yea, forgot my smile :)

20. jmcmahan

jmcmahan Member

I'm a fan of O & A but, I'd say I'm a bigger fan of Ron & Fez. I think both both shows have unique styles and are very entertaining.