I banged Mini-Me!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by tonyho7476, Oct 21, 2008.

1. tonyho7476

tonyho7476 Member

It looks like she never worked out a day in her life, and then had lipo when she should not have, and now she has caverns under her skin. Whatever it is, disgusting.

2. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

But let's not kid ourselves...we'd all still hit it!!! :churn:

3. Davis

Davis Member

If we were under the covers so I could only see from the chest up, then yes. If I have to look at her body (or I can't see anything) then no. Either that or she just has to lay something over her stomach and I won't be touching that ass.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  4. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Picky picky picky. I think I'd be OK as long as I didn't have to stare at that train wreck :eek: and as long as she did not talk. :help: Rack looks like an adult playground.

5. Davis

Davis Member

Oh wow, I made a goof. I meant from the chest up. Why would you want to look at the ass, stomach, or legs? If I want cottage cheese I go to the grocery store.

6. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Whatever gets you through the day, buddy...I am not here to judge you. We are all here for each other. :p

7. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Are you trying to tell us something.

She ain't bad looking. I was expecting a bubble head blonde. It all sounded quite shady but Dominic's reaction and trying to be a shock jock was absurd!

8. ldivinag

ldivinag Member

oh come on now...

you know you're hittin' it for her personality...

:jj:

9. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Oh, yes...she seems like a lovely woman. I can't begin to tell you about how better off we are as a society as a result of her gifts.

I really admire her work in the visual media. Was it her role as Melody in "Josie and the Pussycats" or her multiple appearances in the TV series "Scrubs" that would be considered the crowning achievement of her vast and versatile filmography? Oh...but how can we forget the "one two" punch of American Pie and American Pie 2.

What will this little dynamo do next? The world waits with bated breath. Perhaps the best is yet to come!

10. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

I liked her segment. I thought she was a great guest, one that could give it back as good as she got it from the others in the studio. She may be a real asshole in real life, but in any case I found her attitude to be refreshing and her segment to be provocative.