Hurry, You dont want to miss this

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by jamesp717, Dec 5, 2008.

1. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

The History of HS pt 1 again, in case you missed it the last 12 times they played it. :eek:

Thank gawd for Jay Thomas on 101 :bigthumbup:

2. almaniac27

almaniac27 Member

Unfortunately Jay's show is a replay. I don't know why, he's been live this week.

3. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I hadn't realised they played it 12 times already. Wow. At least it's a pretty good special and, I don't know maybe they're playing it now to gear people up for part two thats coming out in a couple weeks.

4. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Three is little less than 12, but some persons like to exaggererate just a smidge. They also tend to forget that many Best of Sirius listeners have never heard it before. That would actually take some thoughts on the truth, and I've noticed that thought and/or truth never stands in the way of a good complaint.

5. Machinehead

Machinehead New Member

As far as I'm concerned it's better than "Best of the Week". Stern fans will complain no matter what's on Friday. I'm sure there would be complaints if Howard started working on Fridays.

6. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

You mean like:

Oh, so now all of a sudden, Howard wants to work on Friday? What a fickle douche!

:D

7. Elwood

Elwood Member

Or the dozens of other times under its original name: "best of" during vacations over the years.

Can't wait for part 2 this x-mas. Woo-hoo, memories!

hank-the-dwarf likes this.
  8. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I'm so there!:bigthumbup:

9. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Me too, I'm looking forward to it.

10. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

I thought the last one was great. Best special ever, and I'm looking forward to Part II. Then again, I'm strange . . . I actually like the stuff I choose to listen to.

11. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Weird dude. That's some pretty odd behavior. Are you okay???

12. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Yeah, I seek enjoyment from my entertainment and change the channel when I'm not entertained, so around here I'm fucking certified. :hhh:

13. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

You and me both.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
    Bark likes this.
  14. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Weird. I thought I was the only one. :ter:

15. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

One big happy family, I changed the channel this morning too. :bigthumbup:

16. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I changed it when they had Out-of-the-Closet Stern on a little after 8am ET because I had heard that before. However, I did listen to the Weather by God segment later.

17. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

You the only one? Not quite! This whole place is one big sanitarium. Welcome home.

18. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Beats Best of the Weak Week, but for me, my original Stilletto stopped working so I was going to tape the Detroit episode....unfortunatly I must have figured it wrong because that must have been last week. I wouldn't mind if they play the entire thing again one weekend on 101 or something.