Howies Hampton Mag Beth Photos

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
So he admitted it a few years ago? Don't his lackies tell him these things this way he doesn't look stupid when re-writing history.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
So he admitted it a few years ago? Don't his lackies tell him these things this way he doesn't look stupid when re-writing history.

He sneaks into the building via a "special" elevator, no one is allowed to talk to him after the show, and he sneaks back down to the limo after his nap. He is so insulated that no info would ever reach him. Even Gary admits he is scared to talk to his boff.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
He sneaks into the building via a "special" elevator, no one is allowed to talk to him after the show, and he sneaks back down to the limo after his nap. He is so insulated that no info would ever reach him. Even Gary admits he is scared to talk to his boff.

Special elevator, eh? I sort of remember him discussing that before.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
beth%20headshot.jpg

There are two possibilities:

#1. Gravity stopped working, but the fact the water isn't floating away makes this unlikely.

#2. Beth has implants.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Special elevator, eh? I sort of remember him discussing that before.

I doubt it's a "Howard only" elevator, but I wouldn't be surprised if he uses a service elevator.

He bashes Oprah for that same "lockdown" thing! :rofl2: (Then again, Howard brought more fans to SiriusXM in a month than Oprah has to date.)

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
lisa g recently asked howard if beth had implants and he denied it. thats where the controversy is coming from

I didn't hear that. If so, he's denying it now because she was upset he divulged it the first time.