Howards Fish

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by jamesp717, Dec 18, 2008.

1. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Committing suicide, will this affect his relationship with NSAL ? :twitch:

I mean if you cant take care of fish how could you possibly be responsible enough for dogs ?:rofl2:

2. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

u think he takes care of bianca? thats all beth and his "help". I could imagine if bianca ever had an accident in the house. he would have a sh*t fit.

3. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Bianca...I always get, as Artie says, douche chills when I hear that name. Who names their dog Bianca? Don't know why that bothers me but it does. :idunno:

4. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

You mean like a person name or that specific name? My parent's dog is named Sabrina (which was odd because at the time I had a manager with that name, too) but she was already named that when they got her and they didn't want change it. I can't imagine if they get another dog that they would give it a people name.

5. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I don't know, little bit of both probably. But the name Bianca I generally dislike in the first place...and to assign it to a dog? Well it's a little weird to me. Maybe a poodle named Bianca I could see...but a bulldog? Whenever I hear Bianca, I always think of the spoiled girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, even though her name was Veruca. Bianca...Veruca...kind of similar I guess.

6. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Certain types of fish, especially Cichlids like Oscars and Jack Dempseys always try to jump out of the tank. I've woken up a few times to a fish flopping around on the floor. I've gotten lucky and none of them have died.

7. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

:no: No dog for you ! :no:

8. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

What's the dog's full name? Isn't something like Bianca ___ Romijn-Stamos-O'Connell?

9. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

100% correct. They hide by the filters and top of the water so they can get a full view of their surroundings and sometimes take a wrong turn out of the tank.

Lost many a fish this way and it SUCKS cause you've been feeding these fools for years sometimes.