Howard Stern - Klondike Survey

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by limegrass69, Dec 8, 2008.

1. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Anyone get the survey from Sirius regarding the Howard 100 - "I want to be Howard Stern" contest?

They wanted to see if you could recall who the sponsor was.

Spoiler: Klondike Bars ;)

I've noticed these surveys getting more frequent lately.

2. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

I've been a Satrad. subscriber for 5yrs, I have gotten 1 survey.

3. microbob

microbob Well-Known Member

I also got the Klondike survey in my inbox tonight.

4. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

I am not even going to look at my INBOX.

5. sjb4

sjb4 Member

I got it. I thought it was Beck's. That should confuse the suits a bit. I realized it was Klondike after the second question.

6. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Did the survey. I threw in a bunch of references to the show when it asked about klondike. "rees-eese"

7. I told them that I thought the contest was sponsored by Clips4sale.com. Whoops. :)

But I m wondering was this a Survey, or was it an ad for Klondike Bars? I am thinking it was an ad.

8. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

I don't think it was an ad, per se. I think it's Sirius trying to build a case that ads on satellite radio are effective. I am sure it is difficult to convince an advertiser that listeners are going to sit through a 5 minute + block of spots for adult web sites on Howard 100 when there are 69 commercial free music channels there to entertain me.

9. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

I bought them to figure out why I stopped eating them to begin with.

You can literally eat a box of ice cream sandwiches for the same calorie damage as one of those things.

10. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

You should see the Haagen Dazs bars! You could probably drop dead of a coronary with all the fat and calories in those things.

11. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

Come to think of it I never knew Klondike came in so many different flavors. I only knew about the chocolate and crunchy bars.

12. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Klondike does commercials on the NASCAR Channel, too. I was able to take a survey today, too...:)

13. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

I have to find the caramel pretzel which I BELIEVE is the ChocoTaco's lil brother.

It is hard to find the flavors other than Heath bar and regular.

14. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

The chocolate Pretzel is good! Almost bought another pack tonight.