Howard hasn't commented on OJ

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Ehilbert1, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I'm pretty sure he hasn't commented on OJ yet. I'm just wondering why. From what all he used to say about him I would think Howard would be very happy. I wonder if there is a reason he hasn't commented.

2. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

I see OJ... :scared:

3. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I see OJ man and he looks scared......:twisted:

4. johninbricknj

johninbricknj Member

He did'nt comment probably because nobody gives a sh!t.

5. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

That's not true, he talked about "Dancing With the Stars" for three seasons.

6. johninbricknj

johninbricknj Member

But after the Bronco incident he talked about OJ for how many years, Howard gets bored after a while. Enough OJ rot in hell<use Alice voice:twisted:

7. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

I think a lot less people give a shit about this but I think the real reason is the vacation and the wedding. The LA Times thing and a pretty busy week of guests and games probably didn't help much. I forgot when it was announced because I wasn't paying attention either, but if Howard was on the air the day after, it almost definately would have taken up the first hour. Howard has too much history there.

8. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Let's see . . . defending Howard, rational and cogent, no conspiracy theory, spelled correctly . . .

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH VINNY!!!??? :eek:

Just kidding, Vinny . . . and I think you are correct, although I actually wonder if he knows OJ was convicted at all. I bet Beth's first post-wedding mission was to wean him off his addiction to Fox News.

9. starmate

starmate Member

10. tonyho7476

tonyho7476 Member

'I was in the front yard, petting my dog'

11. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Hey tonyho's here!! Welcome to the fold you miserable prickface!!

12. tonyho7476

tonyho7476 Member

Hey, good to see you assholes.

13. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

This is quite the tenses!