Howard and Virus Forum Info

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by DAB, Oct 16, 2008.

1. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Some of you have sent me a private message asking me how on earth can there be a Howard Forum or Virius Forum with the restrictions we have laid down in our forum guidelines.

The statement No obscenity, no vulgarity, no sexual material of course does not apply to these forums. It does apply to all other areas of the forum.

What does apply to this forum is to treat each other in a civil manner and to avoid personal attacks against one another. We will let you guys have your fun, but if you do that, then there will be consequences.

We want you all to enjoy these forums.

Thanks,

2. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Sounds fair. I think MOST people here should have common sense on what is too far and what isn't, and if someone crosses the line, a warning can be issued to let them know.

3. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Thanks. Now go f**k yourself you sexy little b*tch, DAB. You know you want it. :jj:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
    Snoozer likes this.
  4. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

Thanks, DAB!

:bigthumbup:

Oren

5. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

There's a Virus forum? :confused:

6. MM

MM Administrator

Yup, we are open to all forms of radio. :yesshake:

7. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

It's not hard to edit our f*cking language.

8. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

You don't need to over there!

For example, I can tell you all that you can suck my big c*ck and like it. And I won't use the asterisk.

:p

DAB, I think you guys should make this clear to any new and possibly more sensitive folks. Especially since you have the 13 year old thing. I think this should cover the political forum as well.

Oren

9. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Man, you guys are just cursing to curse now! Whew!

Anyway, I just wanted to clear this up, but do again want to caution everyone NO PERSONAL ATTACKS as we will moderate those strongly.

I think all we can do is make this forum opt in like at SBS, which was a pain in the rear-end or we could mark it for Adult Content maybe using the xL like XM always did on their channels. I mean the opt out would be just not to go into that forum.

The admins I am sure will come up with something to protect those that aren't interested in these adult content areas.

Lets just make sure that we keep the cursing and all that in these two forums and no where else.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  10. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Does this mean BMF has to post pics of his chicks naked only in the Stern forum?

11. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Yes, we need to keep all the smut here in the Howard and Virius forums.

12. Davis

Davis Member

Yes, we all need somebody to protect us from areas that are 100% optional to view. You sound like our government.

13. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Does it really bother you so much to have this forum marked as xL so that someone sitting there with a child sitting beside them reading through the forum, which may pop into that forum would know up front that the content is probably not appropriate.

I could care less about protecting you, it is others that perhaps do not want to be exposed to such content that I am protecting. You have every right to view it without any interuption. For the life of me I don't understand your objection. Maybe you are one of these that like to go into public places and say fuck just for the sake of doing so because you can. Get over it DAWG!

14. Davis

Davis Member

DAB, I was just kidding. Get over it DAWG!

15. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

LOL consider me over it DAWG! :yesshake:

16. Davis

Davis Member

Sorry, I probably should have used a smiley to get the sarcasm across. I always forget that the tone of your "voice" doesn't come across too well over forums.

17. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I thought "XL" was a dig at Bubba's weight. :jj: :D

18. Davis

Davis Member

I did too, until I read this sticky. NSW/NSFW is a bit more universal, IMO.

19. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Yeah, I honestly didn't catch that you were just kidding around.

20. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Yeah, NSFW might get the idea across a bit better. It's pretty well known to those of us who hang around forums that have questionable content ;)