How sad is Rev. Bob's life

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by DoublEE, Nov 22, 2008.

1. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

The guy is such a mess he has to "box" "celebrities" in high school gyms in PA in order to get on Stern and make a living. :(

2. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Maybe he is now alergic to blue cheese?

3. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

i cant stand the guy. he's not funny and his voice is super annoying. and i would never pay to see anyone who calls themselves a "comedian" but has to resort the eating blue cheese out of a chick's ass to get applause.

he's a 50+ year old road hack who wears a leather "members only" jacket and lives in a flophouse after being kicked out of the basement.

4. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

Thats what makes him so great......

5. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

he'd be great if he were actually funny on any level

6. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

I can't imagine that anyone finds him funny...I mean, truly funny. Back in the day when he was getting booked I never got it and often switched the channel (his last appearance with John Wayne I really struggled through but was only half listening so it didn't matter). Now, I think I get it. I can only imagine he gets booked because he is so lame and sad....has nothing to do with his comedy. I mean, when he hosts the roast he is the butt of jokes, not really telling any. I remember listening to recent replay (probably the "Best of Sirius"...what a shock cause I guess we got keep those old show tapes under lock and key!) and they were replaying a roast....his contribution was "Hey, are you ready to laugh...here comes a funny guy..." and then he mispronounces Lisa Lampenlli's name! It's a bit too sad....let's drop him, please.

7. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

he's sad alright, just the worst