How many of you are not getting best of?

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Best of Sirius on my XM OEM tuner. Depending on what the channel consolidation does, I may drop my Sirius sub and just keep my XM with the Best of Sirius on it. We'll see!

snakester

Oct 29, 2008
Lovely Seacost NH
Best of Sirius on my XM OEM tuner. Depending on what the channel consolidation does, I may drop my Sirius sub and just keep my XM with the Best of Sirius on it. We'll see!

Yeah, the XM hardware is so much better. I'm hoping I can trim my subs a bit too, at least kill off one of my Sirius radios. I've got two on each service and it gets EXPENSIVE after a while ($21.94/month for XM and something like $26.99 for Sirius)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have not done it as I am a dual sub. My car radio is on XM Canada right now through July next year. Once it is done, and I move it to my XM-US account I will probably add the BoS on it so I can get NFL in the car.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I would say the only way I would upgrade to "Best of XM" is if they add the decades channels ('40s-'90s). I could care less about baseball.

dlnester

Oct 15, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
I'm waiting to see how the Sirius & XM Channel Merging goes. Something is up with my Inno 2 because everything sounds distorted when I listen to it. I might just keep my SL-100 with Sirius and add the "Best of XM" if it is worthy and cancel my XM sub.

Gator5000e

Oct 27, 2008
No Best Of Sirius for me, especially since XM just got the NBA. What's offered in BOS is just not compelling as I am not a Howard fan and I am usually in front of my Sunday Ticket for NFL football. . I am hoping the channel consolidation or future BOS offers the Sirius Blues channel because Ilike the more rocking blues Sirius plays then the scratchy 1920 stuff Bluesville plays.

Araxen

Oct 13, 2008
Nothing on the best of XM interested me now if they put their talk show options on there like Leo Laporte's show and Coast to Coast and any other gems XM has I would get it.

Siread

Oct 14, 2008
I'm actually upset because I cannot get it on my Starmate One. I have to upgrade, so I might as well wait until the next gen of combo radios come out.

23collector

Nov 1, 2008
Much like the others, the only reason I would get BOXM would be for MLB, but even then, I don't know if I would pay extra money just to hear the Yankees on Sirius when I get almost every game on tv.

I'm completely happy with Sirius as-is.