How do you view an eyebrow piercing

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by blyons200, Dec 11, 2008.

?

What is your view on an eyebrow piercing (male in this case)

1. Eyebrow peircings are cool, go for it!

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Freak! Go join a circus

15 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Meh, I don't care

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  4. It's cool if you have an eyebrow piercing, but wear a clear insert at work

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I've been wanting an eyebrow piercing. However, being a facial piercing, I am worried as how it would be viewed in my professional life. I do know that earings, even on men, are quite acceptable, at least in telecomm.(actually I don't have my ears pierced). I know the people at my company wouldn't care, but as far as our customers go that may be a different story. I will ask my boss about it and I probably won't do it anyway because I'm worried about our customers thoughts, but I thought I would ask yall anyway. Just to let you know. I test, install, expand, and upgrade central office telecomm equipment, anywhere from a Nortel DMS 100 (for those of you know what that is) to huge Cisco servers, to Alcatel/Lucent soft switches and call servers. Our main customers are T-Mobile, AT&T wireless and US Cellular. Probably not a good idea to do it. I'm especially interested in others opinion that work in technology over the age of 30.
    Thanks

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  2. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

If you're worried about that, then you shouldn't get it...simple as that.

You've already destroyed your "manhood" and your nipples...time to stop the madness. Freak!! :p

3. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

To each his own I guess... but I wouldn't do it. No piercings of any kind on me.
    I would think it would be a good idea in the workplace to hide that sort of thing if you can.

4. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

No piercings or tats for me! I think you've really answered your own question already!

Evil Ernie you crack me up homer! LOL

5. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

I had my eyebrow pierced up until 2001-2002. Nobody I dealt with seemed to mind. I took it out because it became a little irritating. If you do anything outdoors, you'll find out that dust accumulates and can become an irritant.

6. late1

late1 Member

Eyebrow peircings were cool 5 years ago..

7. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Pierce your mind.

8. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

[​IMG]

Blyons, why don't you just get "I'M AN IDIOT" tattooed across your forehead and spare anyone the agony of getting to know you and figuring it out for themselves?

9. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I think "DESPERATELY SEEKING AN IDENTITY" would be more appropriate.

10. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

I don't know... isn't Blyons the one dating that really hot little blond chick? Perhaps we all should be considering piercing our nipples. And I say DAB goes first.

11. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

No, I was dating a really hot little brunette though. She had some peircings (no I didn't get my piercings for her, but I do dig chicks with piercings and tats). Most chicks that have seen any of my piercings like them, but the most important thing is I like them. I may be going through a bit of a mid-life crisis but I'm having some fun. Guess I'll skip the facial piercings since I deal with some pretty high dollar customers. Maybe I'll just get a tat instead.

12. starmate

starmate Member

Career suicide.