Horseface Beth books a guest

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by RDog, Jan 6, 2009.

1. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

Beth books a guest

Whitney Casey? Local Houston journalist?

Defend this...

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  2. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I won't because I don't care who he has in.

3. almaniac27

almaniac27 Member

Crap I just noticed this thread after I created one about the same thing. How do you delete threads?

And yes this guest sucks.

4. JYJr

JYJr Member

Plus she got over 40 minutes - more than most guests. I guess that's because she had nowhere else to go. Normally, he probably would have bailed after 10-15 minutes, but I guess since she knows Beth...

5. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

She's no different than any of the other hot chicks he's had in that were married or involved with sports dudes. I can't think of their names now, but there was the one marries to Jose Canseco, and another one that was married to a different baseball player. She actually is less annoying than the Canseco chick.

6. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

For the most part, I prefer when they have no guests in and just bullshit with each other all day.

7. JYJr

JYJr Member

Except, for instance, when he's talking to High-Pitched Mike about gay sex...

8. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

The main difference is, at the time Jose Canseco was always embroiled in controversy, be it drugs or a high-profile divorce, or what have you, and if I recall correctly Esther Canseco was dishing the dirt. This Whitney Casey idiot really didn't have anything interesting to say, no dirt on anyone, promoting perhaps the stupidest book I've ever heard of, etc.

I mean, this is Day 2 of new shows for '09 and this is the best they could do? I agree that just rapping and shooting the shit would have been better. But it marks a new low when Beth "suggests" guests. Can't wait until Stern interviews Bianca next...

9. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

I heard this interview on the ride to work. it wasn't bad, but why in the hell is she on this show in the first place is my question?

10. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Seriously, there is no need to insult Beth. I'm not saying she's a VIP or anything like on SFN. But it's a little bit more than lame to attack her looks. Unless of course we all had personal pics on here an allowed us all to nit pick on others looks.

Thanks

Jgatie likes this.
  11. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Thanks man. In addition to what you said, it's pretty friggin Jr. High. I always thought this place should be above the "Wahhhh! The cheerleaders don't like me, so they're all ugly bitches" mentality.

12. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Right now, I won't accept a lot of stuff on the site. If people want to say things like that I ENCOURAGE them to head over to SFN or Bubba related sites like BTLSFan. But not on here.

13. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

i FFW through it, bailed 10mins in. terrible. beth has that boy whipped. How many guests did Alison have howard bring in?

14. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

I enjoyed this guest. Howard is genuinely interested in the subjects she covers in the book...such as wearing a bra that shows some nip on a date... dealing bad smells from the anal and vaginal areas...etc.

15. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

The title of the thread was very Dr. Seuss inspired.

16. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

:idunno: i think its funny, but the same people who find the childish behavior on the show funny, can't find humor in this

17. Ifandorbut

Yes, it would have been funnier if the thread instead read: Horseface Toothed Jack Ass Can't Book Good Guests.

18. Elwood

Elwood Member

I bridle about the fact Howard can't pony up enough scratch to corral guests and must train his filly to plow through her rolodex to wrangle them up.

Fergz99 likes this.
  19. Ifandorbut

"Hey boff...Whitney Casey is number one in Google Trends, just ahead of Cinjin Tate and The Old Spaghetti Factory".

20. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I'm from Houston and I had never even heard of this Whitney Casey until today. The Jason Sehorn discussion kept me hanging in there for a while, but after about the fifth time she said, "oh snap!", I had to fast forward.