Holy Crap!!!!!

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I know this has nothing to do with Nascar but where are all my Nascar friends????

Very quiet in here tonight....lol

I just noticed something, every time I type Nascar I get spell check error...lol

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I can only hope that they were all watching the Pittsburgh Penguins win over Detroit in game #7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. It must suck to be a Wings fan today.

Now, if we could only have a baseball team again, here in Pittsburgh. :scratch:

Ruaidh

Oct 15, 2008
Shows what you know!!!!HA!

We don't get summer here.
All we get is two weeks of bad skiing!

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Hate to hijack this thread but yes, it was awesome! I heard a replay of CBL's show where she was interviewing the president of MIS. He said that they played the game on the Jumbo Tron in the infield of the track Friday night. That's cool for the hockey fans. Maybe not so cool for the Detroit hockey fans though. This series started the weekend that we went to Dover for the race. We had it set up on a big projector screen at our campsite both Saturday and Sunday nights that weekend for the 1st two games. There were quite a few NASCAR fans that were also hockey fans that came to watch. Didn't look to good after those 1st two games but they are having a parade downtown Pittsburgh today. City of champions baby, Steelers then Pens. Forget about those Pirates.

Back on topic. We're still here. I think that it's just that the topics were simply all about Jr. or Busch and it gets quite tiring talking about the same things all of the time.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
We're still here. I think that it's just that the topics were simply all about Jr. or Busch and it gets quite tiring talking about the same things all of the time.

True....so what does that say about the state of our sport? :confused: