Holiday Traditions On Facebook Announces Holiday Channels Are Coming November 11th

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by Goodeye, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

Normally we start the thread speculating when the channels will go live rights after Halloween, however the Holiday Traditions Facebook page announced its going live November 11th.

I think it's safe to say Holly will launch the same day. See the screenshot I took showing the post (taken from my iPad)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414692580.720320.jpg

2. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

Actually it's official Holiday Music & More - SiriusXM Radio shows all the dates listed. Only thing not mentioned is Bing Crosby Christmas Radio but the last few years they haven't announced it with the other channels until the week before.

3. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

The year should be divided into two months: Holiday Season and Days Until Holiday Season.

4. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Nice find,

5. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

Thoughts on what the launch songs will be?

6. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

7. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I like Christmas music. So does my daughter. She loves it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

8. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

The Mrs is thrilled.
    She's already watching the Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel. Ugh.

9. MadisonRadio1

so this year I get Holiday Traditions without losing 40's on 4. That's one nice Christmas gift.

HecticArt, semipenguin and Aaron like this.
  10. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

I dunno about everyone else I'll be streaming it through the house all morning! lol.

11. MadisonRadio1

After a nice intro to the channel, a little wind and such, Bing Crosby White Christmas is the first song on Holiday Traditions.

HecticArt likes this.
  12. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

Holiday Traditions launched with Bing Crosby's White Christmas. Holly launched with Andy Williams Happy Holidays

Aaron likes this.
  13. MadisonRadio1

Peanuts Christmas Time This Year (instrumental) is 2nd.
    This seems a little to early this year for me. I wanted more time for my new house lawn to mature, it was put in back in June. But I'll be listening for a little more today. Besides I say that every year, then end up listening the entire season.

HecticArt likes this.
  14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

The Mrs will have it on in her car non-stop.

MadisonRadio1 likes this.
  15. MadisonRadio1

Mrs. Art will ware out the car battery

HecticArt likes this.
  16. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

At least I'll know what to get her for Christmas.....

17. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

Yeah I'll be listening. Stern in the morning and Holly and Holiday Traditions in the evening commute.

18. MadisonRadio1

Bing Cosby's White Christmas started the 2nd day of Holiday Traditions 12noon. I was getting a little suspicious until the 2nd song was 4 Seasons Mommy Kissing Santa.

thON9D14NZ.jpg

19. MadisonRadio1

We are having our first snowfall for the new cold season in Madison

20. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Drove up to Frankenmuth Michigan this morning with the Mrs to do some of that holiday stuff. She had Holly on for the first 90 minutes or so. It wasn't too bad since we are doing that Christmas thing even though it's too early for me. She had to change the channel when something from Glee came on.

Sent from Tapatalk