Highway Hang Time

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
486057_10151444848090677_1831778926_n.jpg

Hang Time with Train & Ashley Monroe
Tonight @ 9pm
Buzz Brainard gets some Highway Hang Time with Train's lead singer Pat Monohan and Ashley Monroe from Pistol Annie. Hear the story of their friendship that let to their Highway Find collaboration "Bruises". And Ashley gives some inside scoop on her upcoming wedding plans. Replays: Sat @ 6pm; Sun @ 11pm

27287_10151444848095677_742529812_n.jpg.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Highway Hang Time Tim McGraw
Wed @ 3:00 pm ET
Storme Warren talks with Tim McGraw about the making of his new album "Two Lanes Of Freedom." Rebroadcast: Fri 2/8 9:00 pm ET; Sat 2/9 5:00 pm ET; Sun 2/10 9:00 am ET

Twolanes.jpg

01. Two Lanes of Freedom
02. One of Those Nights
03. Friend of a Friend
04. Southern Girl
05. Truck Yeah
06. Nashville Without You
07. Book of John
08. Mexicoma
09. Number 37405
10. It's Your World
11. Highway Don't Care (feat. Taylor Swift & Keith Urban)

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Reba
Wednesday 2/13 @ 1pm
There’s really nothing that Reba HASN’T done, though at this particular moment she’s knee deep in her new ABC TV sitcom “Malibu Country.†She hangs with Al Skop to talk about the show, Blake Shelton’s upcoming guest appearance on it, and her impending role as Stepmother-In-Law to Kelly Clarkson! Replay: Friday 2/15 @ 3pm

250px-Malibu_Country_intertitle.png

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Eric Stonestreet
Wednesday 2/13 @ 2pm
Eric plays the loveable “Cam†on the hit show “Modern Family†and is a huge Highway and country music fan, so he specifically requested some Hang Time. Who are we to turn him away?! He’ll dish on what upcoming song he’s heard that even we haven’t and guess what’s in the music collections of the other Modern Family cast members.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
kc_ghch1_0.jpg

Highway Hang Time with Kelly Clarkson
Monday 2/18 @ 9pm
Storme Warren gets some Highway Hang Time with Kelly Clarkson. Kelly reveals plans for her upcoming wedding, plays her latest collaboration with Vince Gill and also plays her latest favorite country hit.Replays: Wednesday 2/20 @ Noon; Thursday 2/21 @ 11:59pm; Saturday 2/23 @ 6pm

KC_DRush_cvr_0.jpg

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
51X-HmFusqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Highway Hang Time with Randy Houser
Today 1:00 pm ET
Al Skop gets some Highway Hang Time with Randy Houser from the back of his tour bus while recently in NYC. Randy talks about the release of his latest album...and his latest number one hit "How Country Feels". Rebroadcast: Thurs 2/21 3:00 pm ET

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Catch the last replay of Highway Hangtime with Kenny Chesney Saturday at 3pm before the big concert- they played When I See This Bar, Kenny Chesney with The Wailers- Spread The Love, Old Blue Chair & by far my favorite track on the new CD with Birthday Boy Willie Nelson- Coconut Tree

302807_618605798167450_705336873_n.jpg

And stay tuned to this thread for details on a 2 for Tuesday Hangtime for these 2 big new CD releases:

61PSntK1WxL._SY300_.jpg
51ZomeyZ0gL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
As good a thread as any to ask this question. Missed the first broadcast of Tim McGraw's concert. Thought I had it Sunday evening at 11est, but I didn't capture it. Does anybody know when the other rebroadcasts will be?

TIA

Footnote: was it the McGraw concert or am I confusing it for the recent Kenny Chesney event?

Last edited:

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
As good a thread as any to ask this question. Missed the first broadcast of Tim McGraw's concert. Thought I had it Sunday evening at 11est, but I didn't capture it. Does anybody know when the other rebroadcasts will be?

TIA

Footnote: was it the McGraw concert or am I confusing it for the recent Kenny Chesney event?
Yes, you are- I also find it very surprising that in nearly 3 hours, not 1 DRC member took 5 seconds to visit The Highway's webpage where this info can be found :confused:

1) It's Kenny Chesney- Tim McGraw was the 10th Anniversary Highway Concert in 2011
This is the 12th Anniversary Concert Subscriber Exclusive

2) Show aired Sat night- didn't air on Sunday- Highway features their "On The Horizon" show on Sundays

3) Topics like this can be found in News and Announcements

Here's the Replay times: Kenny Chesney to Perform Private Concert for SiriusXM Listeners at New York City?s Highline Ballroom- Digital Radio Magazine

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
Yes, you are- I also find it very surprising that in nearly 3 hours, not 1 DRC member took 5 seconds to visit The Highway's webpage where this info can be found :confused:

1) It's Kenny Chesney- Tim McGraw was the 10th Anniversary Highway Concert in 2011
This is the 12th Anniversary Concert Subscriber Exclusive

2) Show aired Sat night- didn't air on Sunday- Highway features their "On The Horizon" show on Sundays

3) Topics like this can be found in News and Announcements

Here's the Replay times: Kenny Chesney to Perform Private Concert for SiriusXM Listeners at New York City?s Highline Ballroom- Digital Radio Magazine

Saw the Chesney replay on The Highway daily/hourly schedule and didn't want to miss a McGraw show. I know Tim is touring, bu the New York City date lined up better with Kenny. So even though you didn't think I checked the site you confirmed I didn't miss McGraw.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Saw the Chesney replay on The Highway daily/hourly schedule and didn't want to miss a McGraw show. I know Tim is touring, bu the New York City date lined up better with Kenny. So even though you didn't think I checked the site you confirmed I didn't miss McGraw.
:confused: Umm... OK

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Wed @ Noon- Toby Keith

tobykeith_520x100.jpg

TOBY KEITH SETS JULY 6 OKLAHOMA TWISTER RELIEF CONCERT
Performers Include Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson, Trisha Yearwood & Ronnie Dunn Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium To Host Event

Toby Keith's Oklahoma Twister Relief Concert will be held Saturday, July 6 at the University of Oklahoma's Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman. Doors open at 1:30pm, show time is 3pm. Tickets go on sale Friday, June 21 at 10am; all seats are $ 25, all inclusive, all seats reserved - eight-ticket purchase limit.

The star-studded lineup of performers, now being assembled, will include Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson, Trisha Yearwood, and Ronnie Dunn. Proceeds will benefit The United Way Of Central Oklahoma May Tornado Relief Fund. Updates on the event and lineup will be posted at Toby Keith :: News Tour Dates Fan Club Videos Music Apparel Restaurants Pre-Sale Tickets.

For Keith, this event and the May storms that led to it are deeply personal. "I grew up in Moore, I live in Norman and I've got lots of family and friends who were directly affected," he says. "I know these folks and they're resilient, but we're going to keep helping them any way we can. I'm proud to get together with some others from around here who are just as committed as I am to supporting these communities."

"Once we got the news that the tornado had hit Toby's hometown, Miss Yearwood and I told Toby we were at his service for whatever he chose to do," Brooks says. "I am amazed at the human spirit the tornado victims have shown. I am humbled by the giving of the volunteers. It is an honor to get to be a part of this healing process."

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Big & Rich World Premiere Mon 1/27 11:00 am ET

Join Storme Warren and an intimate audience for The Highway's WORLD PREMIERE of Big & Rich’s brand-new song, “Look At You.†LIVE from our SXM Music City Theatre.

SXM 59