High pitch Mike comes out

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by almaniac27, Dec 1, 2008.

1. almaniac27

almaniac27 Member

High-pitch Mike came out of the closet this morning. One of the things that has surprised me is that Artie is being very respectful about it and isn't laughing or saying "I told you so". Artie's attitude towards homosexuality has always confused me. I wonder if his homophobia is just an act for all the tough guys back in Jersey or something. I picked up Too Fat to Fish yesterday and the back cover is Artie with the guys from Queer Eye and it says "I'll explain this homo bullshit in book two". So, what do you think of Mike's coming out and Artie's reaction?

2. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I think everything artie does is an act.The italian act,the rehab act and so on.

3. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

"He is gay... and faggot!" :D

I just tuned in, so I didn't hear it from the beginning, but for some reason my knee-jerk reaction is that he is hoaxing the crew. Is that possible? Don't get me wrong, he could very well be gay, but it does seem like an angle where he is getting treated respectfully now, which is something he wasn't getting before... dunno if that makes sense....

Anyway, it's compelling radio, either way!

RDog.

4. hank-the-dwarf

I could see mike playing a game with this.I could also see him sucking cock!!:yesshake:

5. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

No surprise. As Robin said, for a guy trying to hide the fact that he's gay, he certainly did a lot of gay things.

6. hank-the-dwarf

So is he a top or bottom?

7. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I think Artie only lashed out at HPM for being gay when HPM was denying it because that's when it's a powerful attack, in his mind. As soon as HPM came out, the issue was disarmed. I don't think Artie wants to be a gay basher. He just likes to bust balls.

8. Chrissyb

Chrissyb Active Member

"done deal, Pal"

9. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

I guess I'm just bad at spotting who's gay.

There was a poll on these board asking whether HPM was gay and I voted no.

Good for him for coming out and he'll probably be a lot happier. I hope he goes full fledged flaming and just gets really flamboyant and crazy as this will provide endless fodder for the show.

10. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Actions speak louder than words. The thing that gets me is the armchair shrinks of the world always accuse the jock/macho/"homophobe" types of having "something to hide" or "protesting too much", but once again it's the Madonna fan who does the Thriller dance and cries at chick flicks who is the gay one.

As Freud once said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. ;)

11. hank-the-dwarf

Do ya think Boots threw one up mikes pooper?

12. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

you must be some sort of angry drunken dwarf SIRI stockholder

howard will not work hard enough to make you happy

13. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

I doubt he's a stockholder, being he's too cheap to pay for a subscription.

14. hank-the-dwarf

LOL!:hah:You know how it is(get on the internet and bitch)

15. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

holy crap, mr non-sequitur is in the house

this place has turned into the bizarro world

16. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

DLM hasn't posted much today. Without him, Hank the Toady is basically lost in the wilderness. Someone should send out one of these:

[​IMG]

17. Die_LaMattres

Die_LaMattres Active Member

Caught a little bit of it this morning. For me, the funniest part was Mike saying he was planning to approach a guy he liked at the Sirius Christmas party, but could not because the party was canceled. Hahahaha....

18. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I enjoy The Howard Stern Show.

19. hank-the-dwarf

i didnt get to hear it today.Check it out on friday.

20. wwfmike

wwfmike Member

...and Saturday and Sunday and when they do another best of 2008 the last week of December...