Help With Pop Up Please

Discussion in 'General Computer Talk' started by JHDK, Aug 17, 2014.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

so im getting this super annoying pop up often these days. its something called fastestfox. its some sort of sales thing cause it always shows items similar to whatever site im looking at. when i go the the control panel i cant find it so it must be hidden away in another program. and idea how i can uninstall this thing? thanks.

2. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

HecticArt, Wolf, JHDK and 1 other person like this.
  3. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i will never stop my manatee fetish.

thanks ill check that out now!:)

Wolf likes this.
  4. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

ok i followed what that link said and like i said earlier that program was not in my control panel but i did get rid of it from my chrome extensions page. hopefully that will do the trick.

thanks evil!!!

Wolf likes this.
  5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

This is another site, I use to help eliminate extra pop-ups that deal with malware/spyware that is hidden in your computer. I use the free download not the premium version. Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software

Plus depends what browser you use, I like to use Adblock Plus. It usually blocks all ads and pop-ups on all websites. Yes it blocks the TSS Radio ad on this forum, but I don't like seeing ads.

JHDK and memebag like this.
  6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i too use ad block plus and malwarebytes. i run a MWB scan at least once a week, usually more but i guess fastestfox dosent come up as malware.

Wolf likes this.