Help me out with other good shows

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
well ive been working a lot lately and i plow through the 4 stern show per week real quick. I dont really care to listen to bubber anymore except for his firday sirius show cause i dont pay for radio to listen to shit i can get for free down her in the west palm market. i love ferrall but sport shows are a huge waste of time recorded.

so...what other good sirius shows are out there? i have the best of xm and dont really use it so maybe there are some good shows on those channels i dont know about.

if you all could give me some suggestions for shows that may be worth taping and listening to on a daily basis i would love to hear about them. throw some shit you like out there and ill give it a shot. hopefully i can find another show that will fill the gap between new stern shows.

thanks.

-jhdk

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
i have the best of xm and dont really use it so maybe there are some good shows on those channels i dont know about.
Ron and Fez. 11-3 (starting Monday) on 197.
I dont really care to listen to bubber anymore except for his firday sirius show cause i dont pay for radio to listen to shit i can get for free down her in the west palm market.
There's a lot of content on Sirius XM you can get for free on FM and AM. Bubba is really no different.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
if you like anything political, "stand-up" with pete dominick is entertaining. i think it starts at 2pm channel 110

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
good stuff all, thanks. ill be checking some of these shows out and ill let ya know what i think.

-jhdk

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I've never heard Ellis but I know a lot of people on here like him. Think I'm going to check him out today.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
There's other stuff on SIRIXM besides Stern? Holy shit!!!

I dig Bam Margera's show once in a while on Monday nights... 8pm maybe?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
There's a lot of content on Sirius XM you can get for free on FM and AM. Bubba is really no different.

Exactly. It's a shame people don't realize that they actually uncensor the show before it airs on satellite. And the shorter commercial breaks are a nice thing as well.

It's like paying $6 for a hot dog with cheese and coney sauce instead of paying $4 for a regular hot dog.

"Why should I pay $6 for more of a hot dog when I can get that same hot dot for $4?"

It's completely bad logic.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I'll co-sign on the Ron & Fez recommendation. I've been a Sirius subscriber since 2004, but got an XM to go along with it when it was announced that Ron & Fez would be joining in September 2005. Haven't missed a show yet.

Best of package and save some money?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
well ive been working a lot lately and i plow through the 4 stern show per week real quick. I dont really care to listen to bubber anymore except for his firday sirius show cause i dont pay for radio to listen to shit i can get for free down her in the west palm market. i love ferrall but sport shows are a huge waste of time recorded.

so...what other good sirius shows are out there? i have the best of xm and dont really use it so maybe there are some good shows on those channels i dont know about.

if you all could give me some suggestions for shows that may be worth taping and listening to on a daily basis i would love to hear about them. throw some shit you like out there and ill give it a shot. hopefully i can find another show that will fill the gap between new stern shows.

thanks.

-jhdk

I still listen to bubba, but not as attentively as when he was on sirius 5 days a week. friday, im' glued in. I also listen to jason ellis on faction, I listen to jamie foxx show on foxxhole, and sometimes nfl network. I listen to the morning show and the all out show with rude jude and lord sear on shade 45 also in afternoons. so there's a variety of stuff to listen to in the morning/afternoon. actually I rarely listen to the music on sirius, as I have plenty of MP3's here and my ipod too.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
If you love college sports give Rivals Radio a shot. During football season its awesome. When Howard is on vacation I'm glued into that show. It's on Sirius 123 6-11am. I have no idea if its part of the Sirius best of package for you XM guys.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Why don't you try "Walk the Dog"... you might find something you enjoy doing that.

Dan G

I'll co-sign on the Ron & Fez recommendation. I've been a Sirius subscriber since 2004, but got an XM to go along with it when it was announced that Ron & Fez would be joining in September 2005. Haven't missed a show yet.
Best of package and save some money?

My Sirius radio (Audiovox PNP2) isn't capable of getting the best of XM. As for my XM subscription, I just have an online account.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Ron & Fez is good but Ellis is by far the best. I record Ferrel, Bubba, Tony Hawk show on Tuesday nights and listen the next day at work. I just wish Ellis was replayed during the night so I could record that also. I wish Chris Jericho still had his show...

Ellis is the future as he says.

If Jim Rome would get on xmsirus lI would be in heaven.

Last edited: