Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by Postman, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Postman

Postman New Member

Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!

2. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

what no pants droppin or manfeet reference LOl.. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well

3. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

We are all so blessed. Be safe everyone. God bless.

4. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

Thanks Postman. You too!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  5. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

that was the postman, silly.

have a safe and happy thanksgiving to you too postman. glad to see you finally found your way over here.

6. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

Wow, you're right! Man, I must have posted that before my 5th cup of coffee this morning! It's been corrected. :eek:

7. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

8. Happy gobble gobble day and everyone really designate a driver if you want to party!!!

9. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Boy, watch for smokey. I've been out this afternoon and they are EVERYWHERE.

10. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

You are 6 weeks late but I appreciate the sentiment :)

11. Jager

Jager Member

Happy Thanksgiving gang! :bigthumbup:

12. HarleyJoel

HarleyJoel Member

Happy Thanksgiving!!

13. MicEd

MicEd Member

give thanks

I hope every one has some great thing to give thanks for. As for me i give thanks for living in the greatest country in the world. I give thanks for the men and women who keep my country safe and free. I give thanks for nascar and all the drivers that entertain me. And i give thanks for you the people of nascar at digial radio central .

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

14. foyt

foyt Member

I am thankful that when my boys were 8 and 10, I could afford to take them to Michigan for the June Cup race. That started a Father's Day tradition which lasted for many years. Now they are 23 and 25. One is a pilot in the Air Force and the other is Army National Guard. I'm thankful that they are safe and helping to keep this great country safe. I look forward to the day when we can share that weekend once more.

I'm also thankful for David Poole. I used to think that some of my ideas and opinions were totally crazy. Now I realize that at least one person sees much of life the same as me.

15. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. Mine was uneventful...:)

16. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

That could be bad or good! I hope it was good.

17. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

That's a good thing..;)

18. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

This will probably be the last time I post in the NASCAR forum ;) so HAPPY THANKSGIVING and be safe.

19. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Are we that bad?

20. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

No, Nascar just does not interest me. I have a lot of friends that love it though. My father (RIP) was a big Jeff Gordon fan.

I LOVE baseball but a lot of my friends don't. To each his or her own. :yesshake: