Happy Birthday AlexHayden

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Heather, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Heather

Heather Member

This lovely beauty is waiting for you to join her on the beach. She wants to give you a romantic birthday you'll NEVER forget!!! ;)
    [​IMG]

2. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

ah let me count the waves and I'm not talking about the ocean. :hah:

3. Oh my Goth!!! What the heck washed up on shore? I am shocked how women let themselves get like that. BTW Happy Birthday AlexHayden!!!

4. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

She is hot!:yesshake:

5. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

6. Hank: LOL You silly boy!

7. Heather

Heather Member

A birthday isn't complete without some hot obese loving!! :D

8. I will find a goul now:[​IMG]

9. Heather

Heather Member

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, that's a mission IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! :eek:

10. I think she and all other obese feeder food junkie girls are pathetic. Go out for a walk if you are bored, come here, or get thee to the gym!!!

11. Heather

Heather Member

But but, they have medical issues, or supressing emotions lol ok..that's mean, my bad. I'll go sit in the corner now.

12. They do not need to go to taco bell and order the entire menu and 3 hrs later do the same at burger king!!! And they have websites devoted to fat fetishes and pose half naked!!! To the Butcher they go! I also hate men with man boobs or obese, or very overweight men. Men need to be lean, muscular and sexy. Any man who has bigger boobs than me, needs to put the fork down as well. If you can not control your urge to gorge yourself, you need to be put down. OINK!!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  13. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Im not gonna touch this one..........................................but I could!:2funny:

14. I know you want to baby!!! LOL