Hank you're on a roll....

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Ask em about how 30 Rock was basically a Stern skit last week

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Ask em about how 30 Rock was basically a Stern skit last week

Yeah I immediately thought that too with Tracy "going into space".

Along those lines, ask him why they won't have Judah Friedlander on the show? They've had him on TWUS multiple times and he's been good...he's obviously a huge fan of the show...he's a friend of Artie's...seems like it'd be a good interview.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
phase 3 of your plan for world domination is complete!

look hank, kudos I guess for getting through and busting balls but I wouldn't re-arrange my day to hear it again

S

stumpy

Is this the same hank that was greasing bubba for the biker vests?

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
look hank, kudos I guess for getting through and busting balls but I wouldn't re-arrange my day to hear it again

X2. I find the fact that you wanted to call about howard TV, and got through right away is funnier than the call.

But of course, howard doesn't purposly pick up calls about HTV, or how hot his wife is :rolleyes: Stern apologists...your defense please?

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
But of course, howard doesn't purposly pick up calls about HTV, or how hot his wife is :rolleyes: Stern apologists...your defense please?

I don't have any nor do I care. I never said he didn't stack the phone calls in his favour.
I still find it facinating that people who hate the show still listen and complain.....
Calling in and ripping on the show is halirous. :rofl2::rofl2:
You completed the trifecta Hank. Good job. I'd still like to see you keep yourself on the line longer next time.