Hank, what was your question to Artie gonna be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Oh wow. Beth's a horse face line. That hasn't been done before!

What was next, "Why does Artie work for a washed-up Jew?"

:rolleyes:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Oh wow. Beth's a horse face line. That hasn't been done before!

What was next, "Why does Artie work for a washed-up Jew?"

:rolleyes:

He's got DLM writing his material. Which makes Benjy's shtick sound like Richard Pryor/Mel Brooks circa Blazing Saddles.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Maybe a tradio call or pehaps I'll ride the sybian. The whole show is repeat after repeat.

Then why listen if it's so predictable? Why even bother with something you obviously don't like?

It's like eating steak. If someone doesn't like steak, they'll avoid it. Obviously, your mancrush with Howard is something you can't avoid.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Then why listen if it's so predictable? Why even bother with something you obviously don't like?

It's like eating steak. If someone doesn't like steak, they'll avoid it. Obviously, your mancrush with Howard is something you can't avoid.

Uh oh!! Writing "mancrush" means you are using "homo stuff"!!!!!! Cue half self-righteous holier that thou, half brain addled schizophrenic rant by Neigh! :heat:

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Then why listen if it's so predictable?
To tell you the truth this week i have not listened and I've been getting it for free. It just satisfys me to call launch a barb and done. A member here posted a link To sfn about me and i found out there were 4 or 5 threads about my 15 second calls. I don't think i'm a celebrity and making these calls don't pay my mortgage. The argument about being original is funny to me when the show is anything but original nowadays. I'm not gonna listen for about 3 months and when i finally do again i will hear much of the same.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I love the way he conveniently trims your "Why even bother with something you obviously don't like?" question.

I've been getting it for free

I also love the little euphemism for "STEALING".

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
WOW! Its starting to get ugly in here. Im almost sorry I started this thread......almost.

EVERY thread in this forum always seems to manifest itself into the same B-O-R-I-N-G name calling, insulting, childish thread. See a pattern here? Are all the Howard Stern forums like DRC's?:scratch:

Reactions: hank-the-dwarf

slab0meat

Apr 20, 2009
NJ
Long live Hank.

I found today's call hilarious. Moreso than the jabs themselves at Howard, I like hearing someone saying truth that may hurt (Diedre or however you spell it), plus a cheap shot or two.

Keep getting through, Hank!

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
EVERY thread in this forum always seems to manifest itself into the same B-O-R-I-N-G name calling, insulting, childish thread. See a pattern here? Are all the Howard Stern forums like DRC's?:scratch:
This ! I myself have been part of it but no longer. I will post on the subject at hand and have certian people on ignore because some never actually add to the topic. It's the only way to go.:buttrock:

slab0meat

Apr 20, 2009
NJ
Thanks. You should call too.

I've only tried once, a few years ago, and couldn't hang on the line long enough. With getting ready for work in the AM, and work itself, I probably never will be able to, unless I'm on vacation or something...

Your work is appreciated. I think it's hilarious.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
av-13407.gif

Reactions: Bark

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008

I think the calls are funny, although after the subject matter of today's call, Hank may have to change his name in order to get through. Ole pipecleaner legs doesn't go for equestrian humor these days. :)

In addition to the threads you posted regarding Hank's calls, there are just as many, if not more about him at SFN.

There are more "Hank" threads on both forums than Jerry O' Connell or HTV whores of the day.....by far.

What does that tell you about the state of the show when a caller gets more attention than the guests? Hank said it the other day.....radio coal.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I'm not a dumb caller fan. The Phillies guy on the Wrap Up show that punks Gary is great. He's original, clever, when he talks about the show he has some good points, and then zing!! he lets out a Mets Are Gay outburst. His timing is great, his segues to the Mets stuff are hysterical, and he always sucks everyone in. Compared to him, Hank is like Pittsburgh Pete and Scott the Engineer trying to wow the Killers of Comedy crowd for 2 minutes.

"Uhhh, hey Imus. Why don't you wear your cowboy hat?

"Uhhh, when's Artie going to OD?"

If that's what you guys call funny, it's no fucking wonder you don't like Stern. Matter of fact, the only real wonder is how you EVER liked Stern. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but the Philes guy is original? It's same thing as Hank...one note! It's funny because it pisses off Howard and maybe make him realize that not all of his fans love Beth like Fred does. She's his wife but she is deadly on the show. And if she is going to be part of the show, she deserves all the hay she can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.