Halloween

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by CountessBathory, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Not really Nascar related but who is dressing up and if so what are you going as? What are your plans? I am going as a "former goth chick" (I was once, going to Limelite, Webster Hall, and worshipped Ogre of Skinny Puppy). I am going out to dinner with hubby, haunted house tour, a drink of Absinthe and a marathon listening to "black #1" by Type O Negative

2. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

There already is a thread started in the studio lounge forum.

3. rdhdtrue

rdhdtrue Member

Ummm Not sure where that is ... but I am not dressing up this year. I was Wilma (from the flintstones) one year and had soo much fun my hubby was Fred. It is on my facebook account ( Kelli Boni).

I dressed the preggo belly up like a pumpkin and I was a farmer the next year. That is the last time I dressed up. Three kids does that to you. :p

4. riskybzns

Ummm...not that hard to find. Its there on the main drc forum page.

5. Pink Willie

Pink Willie Member

I will dress up as Violent J and take my grandson out trick-or-treating.

6. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

I live across the street from a funeral home, so I spend my halloween with a box of shells and my "scatter gun" and watch out for Zombies. No time for "costumes" :rofl2:

7. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I think Poole is going as Shannon Spake...:eek:

:)

8. Sorry did not even see that, wow I need to look harder. But this is the NASCAR fans thread and I think we can talk amongst ourselves about it.

9. riskybzns

i'm just sayin i think everyone needs to venture outside of the nascar forum on here and enjoy the rest of the crowd. i see you never went back to get the website to the rowdy podcast since someone mentioned it.

10. thanks for reminding me, I actually forgot. Off to Rowdy it up!!! DRRRR

11. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

How many of her?:rofl2:
    Just kiddin Poole, I could make more than one myself!:bigcry:
    Besides, if any of you listen to TMD, you would know that Poole would have you put down for dressing up!:shock: