Ha Ha

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Smok44, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Smok44

Smok44 Member

7 total threads in the virus forum. 9+ pages with 20 threads each in the HS forum.

NUFF SAID! 0.0

2. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Not to rain on the parade, but I think a lot of it has to do with all of the former SBS members here on DRC. I think Sirius subscribers far outweigh XM subscribers on this site.

Or, I could be wrong and Opie and Anthony is just that bad.

3. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

English course? :yesshake:

http://texastech.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/112308aab.html

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  4. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Need I remind you?

O & A Suspended - Page 16 - SIRIUS Backstage Forum

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  5. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

By the way, let's not start any trolling over on the Virus side. Let the O&A fans play amongst the tumbleweeds over there and since the powers that be have taken notice now, let's ignore them here.

To paraphrase gilpdawg (the only O&A fan I ever liked), any "rivalry" between the shows is kind of a moot point now. O&A are spectacular failures on terrestrial radio and anything they ever said about beating Stern has only served to make them look like complete and utter asswipes. Piling on now is like kicking a cripple.

Oh and A_V? To answer your question; yes there are many SBS people here, and O&A are really "just that bad." ;)

6. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

7. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

8. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Whoops, you calling O&A an "awful, horrendous show" really "shoke" up the pests<- :drool:. Things are gonna get really "shaked" up in here. ;)

9. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

save yourself, run away quickly before you get pulled into this vortex of nonsense

10. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Right. Sounds like solid advice to me.

IronJabroni likes this.
  11. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

The Vortex of Nonsense is too powerful, TOO DAMN POWERFUL, to resist. :smug:

12. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

In terms of power, would you say the "Vortex of Nonsense" is greater than or equal to Benjy's patented "Schtick Coma"?

13. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

As one who has been there, believe me when I say the "Vortex of Nonsense" is greater than a "Schtick Coma". :eek:

14. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I don't know. Benjy's Schtick Coma is pretty powerful too . . . unfortunately.

15. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Yes and unfortunately, Benjy's on a level with the trolls here as far as clever repartee is concerned, so there's no upside to either. I could easily see Benjy on the Wrap Up Show going into a severe Schtick Coma and replying "Oh DOES he!?" to every question that gets asked.

Fucking ponderous. :right:

16. TimTimSalabim

TimTimSalabim Active Member

O&A is that bad. Ron and Fez is starting to grow on me, though.

17. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Let's not talk too much about 0.0, I'm not near a shower at the moment. Besides, it tends to bring la cucarachas.

18. goreds2

19. goreds2

[​IMG]

20. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Opie and Anthony IS not worth distinguishing as two separate entities. They are just one piece of shit.

Shit (Opie and Anthony) is that terrible.

See?