"Greatest view in all of Nascar"

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by yippeekyaa, Oct 21, 2008.

1. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

Yup, thats what the Godfather said as he was preparing for the Martinsville race.

Now Moody, what exactly makes top of turn 3 stands at M'ville the "best view in all of Nascar"? Was it the mountains? the fall colors? the train rolling past? The group of babes at your feet Sunday (yes i saw them:Smiley_wink:) What? How does it compare to Daytona in Feb? Bristol in the spring? Don't get me wrong, i'm not doubting your choice at all, just want to know why you picked that view out of all the views you have to choose from.

I will argue this point though, the drive up to the track Sunday was one of the most beautiful to any track drives i've had in recent memory. Can't remember if its 7 or 8 straight years at the fall race. Just over an hour drive. But i've heard Poole describe the drive from the airport to the fontana track and thats a trip i'd like to take someday.

2. k9feces

k9feces Member

He could see the hotdog stand

3. Dave Moody

Dave Moody Member

Actually, I didn't say that about Martinsville. I said it the week before at Talladega, where I'm 40 feet in the air, 20 feet from the fence at the exit of Turn Two. If that doesn't get your blood pumping, you have no pulse.

Although, the Martinsville babes weren't bad, either. :Smiley_wink:

4. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

Well gosh dave, I know what i heard, can quote the question and answer you gave after the statement and i'm certain it was a martinsville as i didnt go to 'dega. But if you say you didnt say it, then ok. I'm just some working slob and have no right to question the "godfather". I'll just erase that from my memory banks, pretend it never happened, :Smiley_wink:and store it in J edgar Hoover's file cabinet.

edit: and man did your pit reporter let loose with some colorful bits over the technical diffulcties with their communications gear later in the race. I did enjoy that very much. And if you claim that didnt happen i'll erase that memory as well, honest..........

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  5. Dave Moody

Dave Moody Member

Sadly, there's no denying that one.