Good Show Today

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by Fergz99, Oct 17, 2008.

1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Just found this on youtube, yikes. It gets intense in the last 2 minutes. This kind of radio is compelling, yet makes me cringe since it's so uncomfortable too.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN96lmUVWV8]YouTube - Al Roker called out by Jimmy Norton[/ame]

2. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I caught that live. It was tense.

3. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I just noticed the blurred out hotdog. :hhh:

4. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Nice rant against the Penthouse ladies yesterday. :roflmao:

5. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I didn't hear it. Ok I never listen to Opie and Anthony. Maybe someday I will but I do like O and A related videos. This one is hilarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgKKKLy2lFQ]YouTube - Shawna Lenee Responds to Opie and Anthony[/ame]

6. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I don't listen either but I saw a lot of buzz about it so I watched the video of her in the studio. She freaked out because they played some of her past work on the studio computers. If you don't want to see it in the future, maybe you shouldn't fuck on film. :jj:

And if you like the videos, watch the videos from cokelogic, they're funny as hell.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr8qHwdcsrs"]YouTube - Opie and Anthony - Old School O&A Tapes[/ame]

7. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Did you read some of those comments by the Pests? It's hard to believe some of those comments. It really shows just how dumb people are. They'd rather make fun of this women and wish death on here while they bow down and follow O&A...:shock:

People are sick. I listen to O&A every once in a while, but by no means will I ever consider myself a fan because of people like them...:worried:

8. goreds2

I hear ya....

9. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I agree. I think the Pests help prevent O and A from having a larger audience. I'm not turned off by O and A but I'm turned off by a certain number of the pests, of course not all of them are like that.

10. goreds2

Here is one of the segments that brought me on board to the O and A show. Jimmy's rant with a truck driver who was calling to complain about the language content. It was in 2005 when most SIRIUS receivers were "bulky and Jimmy makes a reference to this. He says to buy a SIRIUS unit, you will need your tractor trailer to haul it.

(Warning: Beware of language content)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdl2ZAeSA8]YouTube - CARTOON: Jim Norton vs. Dragon Wagon[/ame]

11. goreds2

Word has it, Dice is supposed to be on O&A Wednesday.

12. goreds2

DICE is on now.

13. His Harry Carey glasses have got to go.

14. goreds2

(Ron and Fez Show)

It is always entertaining when the callers plus the staff gets on East Side Dave about his drinking habits. :roflmao:

15. goreds2

Monday: 3/9/09

This Week on XM

6:00 AM–12:00 PM
    Virus
    XM 202
    Opie and Anthony with Larry the Cable Guy
    Git-r-done A Blue Collar Comedian joins the Virus when Larry the Cable Guy joins Opie & Anthony in studio.

16. goreds2

I am currently listening to Steven Adler via recorded content on O & A. A very good appearance plus East Side Dave showed up. :smug:

I am wondering what time they will do the XM show tomorrow morning. (6-11am?)

17. goreds2

O & A are going off on HOWARD this morning. :headbang:

18. goreds2

Radio Gold This Morning:

O & A's crew are reading the transcript from Howard's rant against Opie and Anthony yesterday.

:bow:

19. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Radio war=man purse or just gay.

Jgatie likes this.
  20. Fight yesterday = Cringe radio