Gatorade Duel Predictions

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Ooops I guess not! I got off the road in time to see the last half of the second race. Did Hamlin move down on Martin on the last lap, or did Mark move up a bit?

I didn't see it, only was able to listen. It sounded like a good race, and I was hoping Jr. would win. Oh well...:right:

It's going to be a long three days until the start of the 500...:)

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
My picks were off too! Congrats to Jeff and Kyle.

Semi, we still have the truck and nationwide races to keep us happy until Sunday LOL :)

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Missed it by that much! I just missed on Stewart but called Schrub on the second one.

Anyhow, congrats to Gordon & Bush. It's been a while since a Gordon win. It kinda reminded me of Jr's win last year..... means nothing! :spit:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Kyle Roland, jack man for Mayfield Motorsports, was released from Halifax Medical Center on Friday after being treated for injuries sustained while pitting Kirk Shelmerdine's car in Thursday's first quallifying race.

Roland's injuries were not specified. His replacement for Sunday's race was expected to be announced Saturday.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
24 team will make something of their Thursday win

Yeah...I'd like to see them do a lot better this year. I think Steve got a lot of undeserved flak last year.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah...I'd like to see them do a lot better this year. I think Steve got a lot of undeserved flak last year.

Yeah I dont get that. How come people werent calling for Bono Manion's head, or Tony Gibson, Chip Bolin, Todd Berrier, Alan Gustafson, Donnie Wingo, and the countless other crew cheifs who didnt win last year.