Games You're Looking Forward To

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Medal of Honor - Call of Duty Black Ops

yea im all about the call of duty series. they have totally rocked lately. the last 2 were great.

but i do feel a bit odd playing these war games. its kinda wrong playing games about events that american heroes gave their lives for.

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Me too. I was doing great until they caught me sneaking around the police station. Luckily I was able to use a sticky shock on the cell door, and they haven't found the jailers squirreled away in the corner.....

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Medal of Honor - Call of Duty Black Ops - Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 should all be good. Call my crazy, but I'm also looking forward to Kinect. Something tells me Santa might put one under the tree for my kids. :bigthumbup: Oh yeah, Cataclysm might make World of Warcraft interesting again too.

Black Ops will probably be the next one on my list to buy. Just ordered Modern Warfare 2, hopefully it gets here this week so I can go online and get my ass handed to me :p

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
Amazon is really good at delivering on release day.

For those that picked up Fallout, how is it? I'm deciding between Fallout and Fable. I hear Fallout is still really buggy. Is it ruining the game for you?

I've been playing reach and it's really more of the same. I think Xbox players are divided into two camps - Halo fans and COD fans. I just think I'm more of a COD guy.

As for games I'm getting, it's Fallout/Fable and Black Ops for me.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Well, I ordered my copy this morning from Amazon. Did the whole deliver on release date option. How well are they @ delivering on time? :confused:

I've only had them miss once.

I picked up Civ 5 yesterday at Wal-mart. It's not really better than the previous Civs, but it's still fun. And addictive.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I'm still waiting for GT V. They delayed it again!:bigahh:

This game better score an 11 when it finally comes out, if it ever does. What is the FREAKING holdup?

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Has anyone bought the add on The Sacrifice for L4D and L4D2? I just got it for both and I'm really impressed. I also finally bought all the add on's to World at War. Thats also a great game and the zombie levels sure make it fun.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Well, Amazon pulled through, COD: Black Ops is in the hands of the UPS guy (hopefully). Probably won't get to playing it until tomorrow. Sometimes it stinks being an adult.....

Yeah 'cause you can join the real army and shoot real guns. :twisted: ;)