Galaxy S III Tips & Tricks

Discussion in 'Android' started by semipenguin, Feb 1, 2013.

1. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Post your Galaxy SIII Tips & Tricks here :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

2. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I don't have a GS3 but I love to use different launchers and keyboards with my Razr Maxx. I also like the live sports wallpapers too. I might not be in high school or college anymore but I still like to have fun with my phone some.

3. phillyphan

phillyphan Member

Has anyone rooted their Galaxy S III, and is it worth the trouble? I have T-Mobile.
    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Not me. Sorry :(

5. Super Dave

Super Dave Member

I rooted mine a long time ago, I am on Sprint. Rooting allows me to freeze or remove system apps and when I make the 2 hour trip to my Dad's house my daughter can tether her Nexus 7 without the $20 tether charge. I also have some apps that you have to be rooted to use, like Root Call Blocker, that blocks calls at the system level, they don't connect ao the phone never rings.

6. phillyphan

phillyphan Member

I have an unlock code from T-Mobile for my Galaxy S3, but the procedure requires me to insert a SIM card from another carrier like AT&T. I can't seem to find someone that I know well enough to ask to borrow their SIM card for a minute.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk.

7. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Any idea why when I post from Tapatalk using my GS3 is doesn't say "Posting from Samsung Galaxy S3" and uses the model number?

8. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Like this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

9. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Never mind. I figured it out

Sent with love via yet another Samsung product