From DirecTV...

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by Scott Greczkowski, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Got this from DirecTV a little while ago...
    I should note that website from DirecTV will not be active until late tomorrow night.

I have no idea where the other additional new channels will be coming from.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  2. How long until the pest get O&A back on DirecTV?

Are we taking bets? :D

3. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

It's nice to see The Bridge get mentioned (even if its return is at a later date)!

4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

It's too bad The Bridge has become the SiriusXM whipping boy. Hopefully come 1/1/09 it will have a permanent (sp) home...:)

5. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Amen to that, it sure and hell gets old!

6. Brian

Brian Banned

hopefully never

7. macfanatic010

macfanatic010 Member

Any word from the Dish Network side? Since Sirius is a parter with Dish, getting a memo like the DirecTV one would give insight onto what'll be happening in 23 hours, like which XM channels are actually going to Sirius & if it'll be an identical lineup.

8. Kevin

Kevin New Member

They've done so before but something tells me, this is more than just DirecTV this time making this call...

I really don't think Mel likes his exclusive talent being heard out there on DirecTV and terrestrial radio like O&A currently are. And just for my 2 cents on that issue, I liked O&A a lot better when they were exclusive to XM too and I would think it's only fair to go back to that sort of an arrangement whenever this current deal with CBS ends now that they we, at least seem to be headed back in a direction of making people subscribe for that exclusive content.

9. syphix

syphix Member

What?? No Radio Margaritaville on DirecTV?? Awww......I was looking forward to that... :(

10. AZJoe

AZJoe Member

Lets hope The Bridge is returning in January!! But as many have stated before, The Bridge is so used to being hijacked and jacked around, hope isnt exactly strong right now. :(

11. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

EXCELLENT NEWS ABOUT THE BRIDGE. Maybe it will even make it to XM!

12. HarleyJoel

HarleyJoel Member

Oh NO! Oprah and Friends getting cut off my DirecTv??? I'M CANCELING DIRECTV NOW!!!:hah: