Fox Headline News

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by MadisonRadio1, Oct 8, 2015.

1. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

:breakingnews:

New News Channel on Sirius XM

FOX News anchors Shepard Smith and Bill Hemmer are helping us kick off our brand new channel: FOX News Headlines 24/7!
    Starting Oct. 5, Channel 115 is your new destination for round-the-clock news: Real-time headlines on breaking news, national stories, politics, business, entertainment, sports, social media trends and more.

The first voice on the new channel will be that of Hemmer, co-anchor of FOX News Channel’s America’s Newsroom. He’ll kick off the day’s top news stories on FOX News Headlines 24/7 starting at 6 am ET on October 5. Shepard Smith, anchor of Shepard Smith Reporting and the network’s chief news anchor and managing editor for breaking news, will be on at 6 pm ET.

HecticArt likes this.
  2. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

It's a great channel.

3. jojopuppyfish

jojopuppyfish New Member

I've been looking for feedback....I am not impressed with 115.
    I live in DC and WTOP from CBS is far superior.

4. geosync

It's a great channel.

5. jojopuppyfish

jojopuppyfish New Member

Talked with my dad and both agreed there are too many commercials on the channel too

6. geosync

It's an all day channel so commercials are to be expected. What are channels doing on the comedy channels???

7. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

This seems to be the only real news channel I'm SiriusXM.

I want a channel where I just get news. No courtroom drama. No reality tv. No debating. Just news.

Yes, there seem to be a lot of commercials, but I also get news. Many times it seems like they have a headline, then break for commercial. Then a headline, then commercial.

But at least it's news.

Years ago, XM used to have just a news channel, but it didn't last long. I think it was AP or Routers. Can't remember.

I guess this is the best they got