For Sale: Ultimate SL2 Package

Discussion in 'DRC Hardware Exchange' started by MM, Nov 3, 2013.

1. MM

MM Administrator

Since going with the Onyx Plus, the time has come to say goodbye to the trusty SL2. I hope for it to get a good home...

Here's the breakdown:

Car, includes:

Stiletto 2, 2 car docks (one the 4 doesn't work), 5v power adapter, Sirius antenna, Sirius mount, 2 antenna tail kits, hardwire plug (new), headphones (not really a car thing, but I put them in the pic for some reason).

[​IMG]

Garage or Office, includes:

Stiletto 2 boombox, power adapter, remote, home antenna (new).

[​IMG]

Home/On the Go, includes:

Home dock, 2 power adapter, remote, home antenna, 2 USB cables, SL 2 antenna headphones (used once to try it out), and the Directed leather case with leather SL 2 case with clip, extra cables...

[​IMG]

Not sure what to ask. So, I guess this is a feeler to see if anyone is interested. If you are you can PM me.

I would prefer to sell the whole package, but if no one wants the whole shabang, I will split up as necessary.

Thanks for looking.

2. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

let me know if you end up splitting it up.

3. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

+1

I know sets of things are way more attractive to sell so I'll wait and see how things turn out before I'll make an offer on individual pieces.

4. MM

MM Administrator

Taking offers for anything you guys need. Just PM me. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad Air

5. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

I know it's been too long, but I wanted to know if you moved the SL2. My original died and Droo couldn't bring her back to life. I'll have to activate my only back up and hope it lasts forever.

Appreciate if you let me know either way.

6. MM

MM Administrator

It's already gone. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad Air

HecticArt likes this.
  7. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Glad you were able to move your extras, I'll keep browsing for backup hardware here and there.

HecticArt likes this.