for crying out loud nascar board ops who...

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
control the pad. earlier during sirius speedway they wasn't putting up the shows name after they came back from commercial, making it hard to find the show when you had to fast forward through commercials when you pause your receiver. now i come to bed around midnight central time and they have the late shift and call-in number to the show up on the receiver while the sirius speedway replay is playing.

let's get it together fella's!!!

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
Take a deep breath fellers. Monday was Day One of running things through the new Sirius NASCAR Radio Studios in Washington. There were bound to be a couple of bugs. This too shall pass.

i know you told me you forward my email to the proper people dave, but wawawahat, what was the deal with them moving the new studios to washington?

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
I noticed that yesterday too. There are other shows on other channels that I record that never change during commercials, and it is a pain in the arse. Hopefully it's fixed fast.

well, if they ae running things from xm's studio's and you have a sirius receiver then your gonna get the shaft. notice that's why the memo feature stopped workin on alot of the music channels.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I noticed that too, On my Stiletto they usually have the commercial names which signals a break, so I fast forward 4 times and i skip that crap. Its good on Speedway right now, which is awesome cause they never used to have that on SS cause it was an MRN produced show.

TVsMike

Oct 14, 2008
Shawnee, KS
well, if they ae running things from xm's studio's and you have a sirius receiver then your gonna get the shaft. notice that's why the memo feature stopped workin on alot of the music channels.

Give it time--I have a feeling everything is going to fall into line and the Memo button will start working again--I can't expect everything to work smoothly with a transition of this magnitude.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
talkin about strangers. lol

i think they have had plenty of time. they should have been working on this as soon as the merger to place. i got a feeling it isn't gonna work unless you get one of the new audiovax receivers once they come out.