Firefox?

Oct 29, 2008
Firefox has been crashing a lot for me lately. I just got a update though. So far it has not crashed. Keeping my fingers crossed.....

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I been using FF for about an year now and I love it 10 x better then IE!!!

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
IE7 is a knock off of FF. Got my latest update yesterday. It's a seamless browser that gives you near unlimited options. Flashgot, Adblock Plus and XPL LinkScanner Firefox are my main extensions. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I use Firefox exclusively. The program loads faster than Internet Explorer, it's more secure than Internet Explorer (very important), and the plugins are great. I have a complete weather forecast (with satellite imagery and severe weather emergency alerts), Adblock Plus with all the add-ons, DownloadHelper (for downloading flash videos), Open PDF, RefreshEvery (automatica refreshes the selected page in intervals of your choice), IE Tab (allows you to run websites using the IE engine within Firefox [for those few sites that are more compatible with IE], and a few other miscellaneous plugins.

It's 100% customizable and tweakable (using "about:config" in the address bar [without quotes, only should be used if you know what you're doing]). I highly recommend those that haven't tried it yet to give it a shot. :bigthumbup:

Last edited: